Welcoming the Wyoming Cowboys to our new turf by trouncing them

I may be talking a little smack, but I'm really looking forward to coming out and seeing you Husker fans again. All of you that came out here were great, and I wish that we could play this series more often. I know for a fact that the Panhandle Nebraskans were elated when they found out they could go to Laramie to watch a game instead of having to drive all the way to Lincoln. I'll do my best you leave you all with a good impression of us Pokes fans after all is said and done. (While talking a big game, of course :D )

• Fire 3

I may be talking a little smack, but I'm really looking forward to coming out and seeing you Husker fans again. All of you that came out here were great, and I wish that we could play this series more often. I know for a fact that the Panhandle Nebraskans were elated when they found out they could go to Laramie to watch a game instead of having to drive all the way to Lincoln. I'll do my best you leave you all with a good impression of us Pokes fans after all is said and done. (While talking a big game, of course :D )

Even though ur team sucks ( :D) your field kicks ass.

I mean Martinez passed just fine against Wyoming two years ago so..

He was alright, but our D let you run all over us, so it didn't really matter.

One thing we call all agree about in this thread is that Braxton Miller is a biotch.

Hey, leave Braxton out of this. You can't call out a kid that doesn't get to trounce all over you just because all the Nebraska guys already filled you up on how Taylor is going to and you got nothing to fall back on, petty my friend, petty chuckleshuffle (and Taylor is going to run up some ridiculous numbers on those cowboys before he even takes his first water break, he will probably turn down the first offer when the water girls come out and he will just be like 'shrug' "I know, I feel like I should be thirsty, right? But I'm good, thanks"). It helps to imagine this with Taylor not even breathing heavy, more like sighing because he's bored.

Lol I am going to love the look on wyo1016 when t-mart wipe his a@@ with the cowboys D

laughing-puppets-o.gif

Oh that is rich! Our D is mediocre at best, but Martinez couldn't throw his way out of a paper bag!

Wow....

Martinez (in the BIG TEN)

228-368-12....62.0%..2871yds...23TD....205.1 ypg...141.6 QBR

........1019 yds rushing and 10 TDs 17 Fumbles

Smith (in the Mtn West)

205-330-6......62.1%..2832 yds...27TD....236 ypg.....157.6 QBR

........248 yds rushing and 6 TDs

Bet you would switch in a second.....

Not a chance. Martinez fumbles the ball 1.62 times per game. His mistakes lose you games. Brett's do not. There are 5 QB's in the Mountain West alone that you all would rather have than Martinez.

Fun fact: David Fales originally walked on at Wyoming. He left because he knew he'd never play over Smith. (They were both true freshmen.)

Brett Smith's mistakes don't cost you games, because you are never in a position to win the game in the first place.

• Fire 2

I mean Martinez passed just fine against Wyoming two years ago so..

He was alright, but our D let you run all over us, so it didn't really matter.

One thing we call all agree about in this thread is that Braxton Miller is a biotch.

Hey, leave Braxton out of this. You can't call out a kid that doesn't get to trounce all over you just because all the Nebraska guys already filled you up on how Taylor is going to and you got nothing to fall back on, petty my friend, petty chuckleshuffle (and Taylor is going to run up some ridiculous numbers on those cowboys before he even takes his first water break, he will probably turn down the first offer when the water girls come out and he will just be like 'shrug' "I know, I feel like I should be thirsty, right? But I'm good, thanks"). It helps to imagine this with Taylor not even breathing heavy, more like sighing because he's bored.

He's always bored, except for when he's playing against road games.He'd probably say something more like "Coach dad said water makes you weak. YOLO!"

You know, I remember the same type of smack talk 2 years ago, but I believe it was from the Washington fans.

I also believe that they got the same thrashing that Wyoming will be getting this year.

You beat me to it...

Those UW fans kept telling us how their QB Price was going to destroy us, especially since he'd thrown 7 TD's against teams we'd barely heard of...

Don't take any of this the wrong way, but it must suck to be a Wyoming fan, honestly. All of you Wyoming posters seem nice, and harmless enough, but (serious question) how does it feel to know that your football program will never be anything remotely close to legitimate?

Don't worry about us. We know that we'll be back up at the top soon. We've had to live through some pretty terrible coaches since Joe Tiller had us in the top 10, so we're a pretty resilient bunch.

Don't take any of this the wrong way, but it must suck to be a Wyoming fan, honestly. All of you Wyoming posters seem nice, and harmless enough, but (serious question) how does it feel to know that your football program will never be anything remotely close to legitimate?

Don't worry about us. We know that we'll be back up at the top soon. We've had to live through some pretty terrible coaches since Joe Tiller had us in the top 10, so we're a pretty resilient bunch.

transfixed1.gif