Worse person to have around during a Husker game?

When we lose, my Dad'll prance around their house in an Oklahoma shirt and hat just to spite.

Like this?

prancercise.gif

+1.

And I understand that 90% of the Husker fans at Memorial Stadium are 80 years old or older, but my worst experience was the little old lady who told me to sit down during the 4th quarter of the Texas game a few years ago. Before she started tugging at my coat, she was on the phone telling Gladys or Rose or Mavis or whatever the hell her fossil friend's name was that she couldn't wait to get home because it was snowing and the young people around her were bothering her. She ended up making her husband take her home after I told her to stop pulling my coat or I was getting security. I'm not a student anymore, but I don't think I could stomach going to a game and being anywhere but the student seating. Actually, they need to rip all the seats and benches out. Problem solved.

I love how if you are standing or loud while in the stadium the old people just assume you are totally drunk.

I mean, I am usually drunk but not always totally drunk

Loud = drunk.

drunk = young

young = troublemaker

I love how if you are standing or loud while in the stadium the old people just assume you are totally drunk.

Loud = drunk.

drunk = young

young = troublemaker

By nature I am a loud, energetic individual. By choice, I've never been anywhere close to drunk in my entire life. 90% of the time it's a non-issue that people make that assumption about me so quickly, but sometimes it gets pretty old.

Loud = drunk.

drunk = young

young = troublemaker

By nature I am a loud, energetic individual. By choice, I've never been anywhere close to drunk in my entire life. 90% of the time it's a non-issue that people make that assumption about me so quickly, but sometimes it gets pretty old.

So ... Attention Whore???

• Fire 1