Name your favorite football movie

"The Best of Times." It pokes fun at the Uncle Rico side of former HS football players. Myself included. :lol:

/ damnit. we would've won state if coach would have put me in.

Hey grandpasknee, I think it's Brian's Song you're talking about. lol

Little Giants.

"The acquisition of Puerto Rico"...one of the best moments in any movie...something the T.O. or the Bob Father would have run.

Not to be a d#ck, but it's the Annexation of Puerto Rico. But that movie is a fun kids movie.

On this topic, I love sports, but generally sports movies are poorly done. I get too caught up in small details the movie makers get wrong. Plus, most actors aren't great athletes. Think of the guys that were in drama club and the musicals in high school. They rarely are the same guys who were 3 sport athletes in high school.

The Longest Yard, original. I like Chris Rock (caretaker) but I can't stand Adam Sandler (remake).

The second favorite, Rudy. I always like real story movies. Brian's Song (1971) was third. Also, North Dallas Forty, roughly based on real story, Radio film and Junction Boys.

Replacements movie was corny as hell, among the worst football movie IMO.