SIGNED QB Zack Darlington

knapplc

"I didn't want to leave," Darlington said of his visit to Nebraska. "It's the place for me. I knew it when I set foot in Lincoln. They have Big Red Weekend coming up and I wanted the players in my class to know that they have not only a quarterback for their class, but a leader."

• Fire 5

"I didn't want to leave," Darlington said of his visit to Nebraska. "It's the place for me. I knew it when I set foot in Lincoln. They have Big Red Weekend coming up and I wanted the players in my class to know that they have not only a quarterback for their class, but a leader."

Then get your butt here! If he's not going to Ohio State.. why not? :D

Will be enrolling in January.

Going to enroll in January. Saves us from the late NSD drama.

Already mentioned, but Zack seems like a guy who would keep his committment til the end. It's good for us because he gets extra time to learn the playbook.

Will be enrolling in January.

Stanton and Darlington making Spring game debuts on the same day :) With the hype that "unproven" QB's get after this game we are going to have a fun Spring and Summer next year discussing if the "next Manning" is going to start over the "next Brady"! Welcome aboard!!!

Here is your recruiter in this class.

Darlington will be a great help at getting some FL talent at skill positions, namely Tony James and Kenric Young. We also need to get some OL and DL, and I think Farmer (who has already been hitting the camp seen hard and making a lot of peer contacts) is more likely to by our recruiter in this class for those positions.