What we learned today...

walksalone

Seriously, anybody trying to point fingers at Beck or the offense is clueless. We rushed for 373 yards, averaging 6 yards per rush. No, there is plenty of blame to go around, but it's not on that side of the football.

JP is the defensive coordinator and has some questions that need to be answered. Few more games like this and he wont have a job at the end of the year.

A) Beck trying to run a "sped" up offense needs to slow down.

B) Apparently it's almost physically impossible for Pap to send more than 4 guys

C) For the first two quarters, it was almost physically impossible for Beck to run guys up the gut

D) We are continuing the trend of not being a "1st Half" team

E) Whenever Smith handed the ball off, our LB's disappeared

F) The RB's were the best performers for the game

G) Beck needs to realize that throwing the ball is not wise when trying to kill the clock and preserve the lead

I heard Smith didn't shower for 3 weeks and wore no deodorant.

1.) Nebraska's defense just gave up 602 yards of offense.

2.) Apparently noone on the husker coaching staff was playing to win in the fourth quarter, (playing not to lose)

3.) Our RB's are stellar

4.) Turnovers are still a priority to clean up

5.) Randy Gregory and SJB were the two bright spots on defense

Gerry looked decent given the fact he was in high school last year. He caused that INT that Evans came up with.

We only send 4.

Any offensive player in motion immediately gets lost.

Our staff, for all of the internet abuse probably deserve it.

I am watching Clemson with a solid DC and OC (highest paid in college) getting it done...................

I don't get it. How do they not address this?

Especially since money is not as issue for NU. Why do we hire unproven coaches and then give massive pay increases? NU should be looking for a top, defensive coach, and pay him a high salary, maybe more than Bo. If NU starts to lose, and the sellout streak ends, then money will be a huge issue, and other sports will also suffer. This has been going on for too long. The new AD needs to have a meeting with Bo.

A) Beck trying to run a "sped" up offense needs to slow down.

B) Apparently it's almost physically impossible for Pap to send more than 4 guys

C) For the first two quarters, it was almost physically impossible for Beck to run guys up the gut

D) We are continuing the trend of not being a "1st Half" team

E) Whenever Smith handed the ball off, our LB's disappeared

F) The RB's were the best performers for the game

G) Beck needs to realize that throwing the ball is not wise when trying to kill the clock and preserve the lead

I heard Smith didn't shower for 3 weeks and wore no deodorant.

I'd laugh at this...but it's too soon. 600+ yards to Wyoming?...dafuq?

Seriously, anybody trying to point fingers at Beck or the offense is clueless. We rushed for 373 yards, averaging 6 yards per rush. No, there is plenty of blame to go around, but it's not on that side of the football.

JP is the defensive coordinator and has some questions that need to be answered. Few more games like this and he wont have a job at the end of the year.

My only complaints with the offense are TOs and penalties. We have the longest streak in the nation for consecutive games with at least two TOs.