Deadspin just dropped a bomb - "fu fans"

Saunders

If we actually act on this, we shall see Nebraska enter an unreal nightmare of crap football. Who will want to come here? The rabidness of the fan base, the expectations, the difficulty of recruiting.

We are all now dumber for reading this last post. These are just issues for this coaching staff, a staff that actually tries to recruit during the season will be able to do much better. The rest of those excuses are at every other major school, your defeatist "I’m scared of change" attitude is why we are stuck with this POS in the first place.

Tell me, who is going to want to come here? Huh? We are not the program we once were, we are not a top choice, especially with all the other schools with even more resources and better recruiting opportunities that are going to be needing coaches soon. If we fire this guy in midseason over this, we are going to see things go south fast.

this is spreading like wildfire on Colorado Buffalo boards and everywhere else. This is embarrassing.

There's likely no group whose opinion I care less about than Colorado Buffalo fans right now. Well, ever.

And the rest of college football fans, once they get over this, will likely be thinking we deserve better than this from our coach. I'm quite certain UCLA Fan will say that.

I don't think Bo said anything out of line, aside from the f-word. Getting to the point, we knew he was pissed with the media and it is OK for him to be critical of our fan base. It sounds bad, but I don't make too much of it.

Other people wont think the way I do. Either Bo rallies this team around this negativity or he gets fired.

Well first I'd say he better adress this in a press conference.

If we actually act on this, we shall see Nebraska enter an unreal nightmare of crap football. Who will want to come here? The rabidness of the fan base, the expectations, the difficulty of recruiting.
We are all now dumber for reading this last post. These are just issues for this coaching staff, a staff that actually tries to recruit during the season will be able to do much better. The rest of those excuses are at every other major school, your defeatist "I’m scared of change" attitude is why we are stuck with this POS in the first place.
Tell me, who is going to want to come here? Huh? We are not the program we once were, we are not a top choice, especially with all the other schools with even more resources and better recruiting opportunities that are going to be needing coaches soon. If we fire this guy in midseason over this, we are going to see things go south fast.

Cash solves all of those issues. If the check is big enough you could get Mike Ditka to come out of retirment to coach here.