Deadspin just dropped a bomb - "fu fans"

Saunders

I'd like to think that for $2.85 million dollars a year, someone could be a little more professional and find ways to cope with stress besides blowing up and attacking people. It is disappointing when his pointless tirades overshadow many of the good things that he's done, and the players too,

I just wonder, whoever's been holding on to this for the past two years, why'd they wait until now?

Why not after the Wisky game last year?

That was a conference championship game.

There've been opportunities. But none so good as now. The fan support actually evaporated to a surprising degree after the turnaround and loss to UCLA. I could argue at length as to why I don't think that should have happened, but it feels so irrelevant now...

The goal of the game was always to pile on at the best opportunity.

Getting trounced in a CCG wasn't enough for whoever it was that decided to leak this?

I just wonder, whoever's been holding on to this for the past two years, why'd they wait until now?

Why not after the Wisky game last year?

Exactly. If it was just a personal vendetta against Bo, a coaching change in the off season is a lot easier deal. The timing makes me think they also have something against our program. Dirk.

Seriously, what is with the angst against Dirk on this board? It borders on paranoia.

Suh showing his support for Bo:
This Man and His Defensive staff showed me how to work/study football to reach my potential in college and become a #Lombardi award ,#Outland trophy ,#Nagurski trophy, #Chuck Bednarik award, #Bill Willis trophy, #All-American and 2009 AP Player of the Year!
#BoKnows #Blackshirts

Probably not the guy you want trying to make you look good.

• Fire 1
Suh showing his support for Bo:
http://instagram.com/p/eV7lneopnV/
This Man and His Defensive staff showed me how to work/study football to reach my potential in college and become a #Lombardi award ,#Outland trophy ,#Nagurski trophy, #Chuck Bednarik award, #Bill Willis trophy, #All-American and 2009 AP Player of the Year!
@Huskers
#BoKnows #Blackshirts

Probably not the guy you want trying to make you look good.

Bo taught him everything he knows.

Getting trounced in a CCG wasn't enough for whoever it was that decided to leak this?

Nah, it's still a CCG. And remember, the message boards at least mostly had a pro-Bo sentiment. In spite of the losses, calling for Bo's head was extremely popular around here (one of the more even-keel Husker boards out there) until September 14.

I'm still stunned at how fast the supporting bandwagon evaporated on that day even as we were playing a higher ranked team we should have not been surprised to lose to. No, the 'Bo isn't cutting it' momentum generated on that day has been nothing like I've ever seen in the fanbase.

They're pretty clever. They picked this time to release it. It's something that most reasonable people will be able to argue against. Each successive release, and I do expect there's going to be more, especially if the season doesn't go well, is going to tilt the scales further and further away from Bo.

Bo had better get in front of everything right now.

Zoogies, I don't know why you're confused. Not trying to be a dick, either. Look at the results of Wisconsin, Georgia, Wyoming and UCLA. It was a buildup of absolutely atrocious performances, not just one game. If anything, many had refueled on Kool-Aid to start this season, and tried to convince themselves Wyoming was a lapse in focus. Once UCLA sunk in, the Kool-Aid was out of the system and those four games stood clearly in view.

• Fire 1