Deadspin just dropped a bomb - "fu fans"

Saunders

Suh showing his support for Bo:
This Man and His Defensive staff showed me how to work/study football to reach my potential in college and become a #Lombardi award ,#Outland trophy ,#Nagurski trophy, #Chuck Bednarik award, #Bill Willis trophy, #All-American and 2009 AP Player of the Year!
#BoKnows #Blackshirts

Probably not the guy you want trying to make you look good.

Bo taught him everything he knows.

Exactly, how to take stupid penalties, lose you cool, hurt your team with selfish play. We get to watch the legacy every Sunday up in Michigan.

Sorry kind of a cheap shot, I love Suh but does he make some bonehead plays. I always wonder how much of that can be traced back to Bo.

Getting trounced in a CCG wasn't enough for whoever it was that decided to leak this?

Nah, it's still a CCG. And remember, the message boards at least mostly had a pro-Bo sentiment. In spite of the losses, calling for Bo's head was extremely popular around here (one of the more even-keel Husker boards out there) until September 14.

I'm still stunned at how fast the supporting bandwagon evaporated on that day even as we were playing a higher ranked team we should have not been surprised to lose to. No, the 'Bo isn't cutting it' momentum generated on that day has been nothing like I've ever seen in the fanbase.

They're pretty clever. They picked this time to release it. It's something that most reasonable people will be able to argue against. Each successive release, and I do expect there's going to be more, especially if the season doesn't go well, is going to tilt the scales further and further away from Bo.

Bo had better get in front of everything right now.

I don't think the surprise of losing is what did it, but it's how we lost. That second half shattered the red glasses of many fans as they saw their team melt and then get taken behind the woodshed in our own home. The backlash would have been a lot less severe if this was on the road, however we lost in front of 90,000+ in a way they did not expect at all ( leading 21-3, playing a great first half/ horrible second half, getting dogwalked in our own house). Just my two cents.

Zoogies, I don't know why you're confused. Not trying to be a dick, either. Look at the results of Wisconsin, Georgia, Wyoming and UCLA. It was a buildup of absolutely atrocious performances, not just one game. If anything, many had refueled on Kool-Aid to start this season, and tried to convince themselves Wyoming was a lapse in focus. Once UCLA sunk in, the Kool-Aid was out of the system and those four games stood clearly in view.

OK, in brief -- largely, I think it's the disappointment of the astonishing turnaround after getting up 21-3.

I think the offense, which was supposed to elite, we all expected much better out of. Beyond disappointing from them. The defense, there are some new or young or both players out there who showed a lot of good stuff. I thought it was encouraging out of a relatively green unit that we know is going to improve, but take their lumps this year. We've had sheer talent issues on defense before, thanks to lackluster recruiting. No longer, but this is a new group that needs to come together. Obviously a lot of bad mistakes and a lot of clear depth chart changes needing to happen after all the mistakes we saw in the second half.

I feel we've got a bright future ahead with the defense (unless recruiting falters again) and on offense, after 4 years and two coordinators, we may be seeing just the limitations of what we're able to build around a Taylor-style quarterback.

UCLA's a very talented, well-coached team with a phenomenal offense and I can't be too bummed about the loss. How it happened was unfortunate, but I don't think it was indicative of a looming disaster either. After all the concerns about D recently, this year's squad seems like it will be capable of turning the corner. As far as offense, I'd love to see what we could eventually build around Tommy or Johnny. I figure we have a solid shot at one of them being 'that guy'.

I can understand a lot of the criticisms and the doubts but I mean, even knapp jumped ship after this one. That does have me confused. We've lost a lot of games before without nearly this significant and this quick a turn in fan sentiment.

Bo Pelini On Nebraska Fans: "f#*k You, Fans. f#*k All Of You."

This is fun. Here we have an audiotape of Nebraska football coach Bo Pelini flipping his sh#t about both the media and the Cornhuskers' fans after a 2011 game. Why are we getting this now? Well, our tipster was particularly exercised by Nebraska's flameout against UCLA on Saturday, which has led to some awkwardness in Huskerdom. In the 2011 audio, Pelini says the word "f#*k" a lot. He seems to have no idea he was being recorded.

http://tinyurl.com/k2u8n4y

Hopefully that worked. It's the content filter.

Bad words BTW.

huskersyoutalingtome_zps3f12be15.gif