Whole NU staff knows who leaked tape

If the name of this person ever gets out there will be some people who will commend him. Unfortunately for him there will also be a lot of people who condemn him.

Sucks to be that guy.

I find it unfortunate that people will commend him.

This guy isn't a hero. He's a douche.

I hope they do release the name, so I can send him a present. Love it, the Bo lovers completely ignore the fact that Pelini said it, instead they are angry someone tarnished his reputation. The leaker didn't cause malice, Bo did that all on his own. Snowden is an American hero, and so is this guy.

This is about 8 different bad ideas rolled into one.

• Fire 5

Nobody is ignoring that Pelini said what he said. You are ignoring the fact that he just came off the biggest comeback in Husker history and had half the stadium leave and the other half booing their own team. Yeah I wouldn't be to frickin happy with my fanbase either. I promise the comments he made were actually quite calm compared to the tounge lashing I myself would've unleashed were I in his position. Cut the man some slack, re-evaluate your commitment to Husker Nation and lets move past this and hope for a win this week against a better than you think SDSU. GBR!

• Fire 2

I hope they do release the name, so I can send him a present. Love it, the Bo lovers completely ignore the fact that Pelini said it, instead they are angry someone tarnished his reputation. The leaker didn't cause malice, Bo did that all on his own. Snowden is an American hero, and so is this guy.

Would I be an American hero if I told you some super top secret stuff that my best friend made me promise that I'd never tell when we were in the fifth grade? He liked a girl, but I'm not going to tell you who it was.

This mystery(?) douchebag sparked nationwide discussion, generated countless web hits on message boards and news sites, strangely unified much of Husker nation in Bo's favor at a time when he was under fire, and created excitement and interest during what would otherwise be an awkward week. Maybe he's the hero we deserve after all. Then again, I bet lots of us lost some work productivity this week because of all this too. Ass!

• Fire 1