Spencer Long

Bradr

If Long is out for an extended time, I am sure the coaching staff will work another guy in that spot during the bye week. It sucks to lose a Captain like him.

I think Moudy will do just fine there. He's been splitting snaps with Cotton on left side for awhile now and hes pretty damn good IMO. Watched him during game after Long got hurt and he did really well.

If Long is out for an extended time, I am sure the coaching staff will work another guy in that spot during the bye week. It sucks to lose a Captain like him.

I think Moudy will do just fine there. He's been splitting snaps with Cotton on left side for awhile now and hes pretty damn good IMO. Watched him during game after Long got hurt and he did really well.

I don't know what you were watching, but he was destroyed by Purdues good DT all afternoon. Same DT that didn't do anything against Long.

Anytime you lose an All American it hurts, I don't care the position. It's hurts more so when you use the guards in as many ways as we do.

Didn't do anything against long? long got hurt on or 5th snap, lol

Watched the game again today. Long will be missed no doubt about it. He's a beast and was a former walkon. Moudy needs to get up to speed but after a shaky start, he played pretty good. Lucky our schedule works out so good this year.