The "Name your new head coach" thread megamerge

Sorry for any typos or if this was already covered in another thread as I type this out on the mobile device leaving the stadium after this piss poor performance and for the repetition of this subject. But I sincerely hope Bo and his superiors see the writing on the wall after this one that if we don't clean out the staff and get coordinators in here that aren't newbies our program will hit irrelevance if it hasn't already. The program needs a commitment to open the checkbooks for an established coach who can provide our players with the guidance and adjustments needed to achieve Bo's ever allusive goal of "execution".

Puzzling play calling on offense on key 3rd downs, no urgency from the staff late in the game. Refusal to put in Armstrong to maybe spark the offense since Taylor clearly is not 100% in there. After playing a collection of sports for the first 20 years of my life, I have an understanding as do everyone else on this board that the players intensity and focus is affected by the competency and urgency of this staff. I'm baffled at the apparent acceptance of success of this staff by winning their 9 games against crap opponents and continuing to get embarrassed on national TV by better coached teams.

A defensive system that seems inept to stop the WR motion/HB slam formation that any competent high school team can stop.

Otherwise Bo needs to go. We no longer get the preferred time for games with crap performances, all these 11 AM games make it tougher for recruiting purposes and the decline continues from there.

This may be a tad bit overreaction, but I'm simply tired and done with wasting my money to see this program continue to put out an inferior product on the field.

I get its all about the student athlete and these are college sports, but the AD and those who actually have the power to make changes (unlike a drunk mad husker fan like myself :) ) need to address this before we lose our precious sell out streak, continue to be a fringe or non existent top 25 team, and eventually settle into irrelevancy for future teams.

I guess the only good thing about these 11 aM games is that I can drink my frustrated sorrow away the rest of the afternoon haha.

enjoy the rest of the weekend Husker nation.

Sincerely,

A fed up fan

Nebraska football is dead... they will not be able to compete in recruiting with other teams in the country...the days of running a unique offense that require special types of players are over....unless they are willing to spend big money on high quality coaches that can compete in recruiting... the program will become a dinosaur in college football... maybe they can switch to division 2 ball.

Nebraska football is dead... they will not be able to compete in recruiting with other teams in the country...the days of running a unique offense that require special types of players are over....unless they are willing to spend big money on high quality coaches that can compete in recruiting... the program will become a dinosaur in college football... maybe they can switch to division 2 ball.

Most insightful post of the day right here