Per Press Conference with Bo: As of today, Tommy is starting

So when Tommy throws three picks against garbage purdue, it's ok because we won. But when Taylor manages the game way better but the d couldn't stop a stop sign, the loss is on Taylor? I don't get how the D is the only difference here between winning and losing these game and noone realizing that.

you have to admit there was an entirely different feeling to the offense the last few games versus how it was executed against Minnesota. Beck's calling the plays, but Taylor is often checking out of them. On the other hand, RK and TA don't have the experience to make those checks all the time, and are therefor executing the game as Beck sees it - which is FAR more effective. averaging 78 plays a game, and we only managed 60 this weekend? are you saying Minnesota's defense was that good?

• Fire 1

QB talk aside. The defense has been hiding behind it, it seems.

I've been shouting into the wind about this for two years now. Everyone seems to kinda/sorta acknowledge it, then get back to 1,000 posts about the quarterback. There's no stopping this runaway train while Martinez is behind center.

knapp, he's the most high profile player on the team, the QB position is the most criticized position on the team and it'll always be that way. I agree he's not the only problem this team is facing by a long shot, but given his injuries and his play this is a no brainer for folks to go after him. Love the kid because of his heart and what he's done for us, but it's time to move on and there is no other choice really at this point. The defense IS terrible, special teams isn't playing that well, the offensive line played terrible, etc. etc. I have ZERO faith this team can win every game from here on out, if they do, I'll gladly eat my crow, but Bo better be making some changes because if he doesn't he can go out the door with the rest of them. I have no confidence in him at this point and the troubling thing is I really want to have confidence in him and I want to see him succeed. Kills me to see him sucking it up so bad because he does run a good clean program, but he doesn't have IT that is required to be a head coach.

• Fire 1
You have a RS Freshman who played God awful against an even more God awful team.

Your 4 year starter First Team BIG TEN QB tells you he is good to go.

Is this a difficult decision?

No, but neither is the one to remove him when it's clear that he isn't good to go by anyone with a set of eyes.

• Fire 2

I wish some of you guys would go watch the tape and tell me what quarterback we have on the roster would've done any better with that same play calling and sh#t ass line play. Not one. Hell, if it weren't for Martinez's long run we probably wouldn't have scored again.

If Armstrong or RK III starts and we see the same offense we saw the prior 3 games, I would hope we are ready to face reality of who our top 2 QBs really are at this point.

Q just almost threw a certain QB under the bus.

Haha I love Q. This guy wants to go HAM on everyone.

WOW.......

The stuff being alluded to already today started to slowing show it's face......

Some people (Army_Allen) think I just make this stuff up. I mean, literally 20 minutes ago I said Enunwa told Beck he didn't think Taylor was helping the team and contributed to a poor week of practice, and then just now Quincy throws TM under the bus (essentially) by saying the QB has to make the tough throws and that he didn't want to say something to get him in trouble when he was DIRECTLY ASKED ABOUT TM. If you're going to say something good about him, you won't get in trouble... So.. yup.

Unfortunately, someone is going to have a talk with Enunwa now. It also seemed like Tommy was throwing some jabs at Taylor - or expressing his confidence in his self without admiring Taylor like last week. (Taylor is our qb, blah blah blah, and now he said I have to have faith in our coaches).

I think they already talked with Q and that is why he is speaking the way he is now. I am sure they let him know not to go off.

I guess I don't get why people are championing Enunwa for what he said.

The balls Taylor threw were fine. Not just fine in the sense of "if it hits your fingers you have to catch it", but on Quincy's passes especially, they were right where they needed to be.

It isn't the first time someone has said it is tough to catch footballs from Taylor on occasion. Also, not all of his throws were "fine"... did you not see the huge picture BigWillie put in the game thread? Lower, more velocity, hits Kenny Bell in the hands, wide open. "Have to make the tough throws". And apparently people disagree with the whole "if it hits your fingers you have to catch it." That is a pretty silly notion.

So when Tommy throws three picks against garbage purdue, it's ok because we won. But when Taylor manages the game way better but the d couldn't stop a stop sign, the loss is on Taylor? I don't get how the D is the only difference here between winning and losing these game and noone realizing that.

How many times did our offense stall out due to poor play calling, receivers not catching the ball, the offensive line not playing well, etc.? It doesn't matter if the defense would've stopped them or not and see what you're getting at, but our offense was supposed to be ridiculous this year..................it's ridiculous all right.........................ridiculously inconsistent.

Before Knapp posts one more vague tweet and bolds text crucifying the everyone, WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Before people keep posting guestimates about team chemistry, does anyone knows what happens in the locker room with Bo, Beck, Martinez, etc.?

Every one is freaking the f*ck out. I'm sure that fan reaction is great for support of a team that is 6-2 and in the exact same spot as last year WHEN THE WON THE F*CKING DIVISION.

This board is exhausting.

"f#*k THE FANS."

You can get a sense something is going on man.....

Take a deep breathe.

Q just almost threw a certain QB under the bus.

Haha I love Q. This guy wants to go HAM on everyone.

WOW.......

The stuff being alluded to already today started to slowing show it's face......

Some people (Army_Allen) think I just make this stuff up. I mean, literally 20 minutes ago I said Enunwa told Beck he didn't think Taylor was helping the team and contributed to a poor week of practice, and then just now Quincy throws TM under the bus (essentially) by saying the QB has to make the tough throws and that he didn't want to say something to get him in trouble when he was DIRECTLY ASKED ABOUT TM. If you're going to say something good about him, you won't get in trouble... So.. yup.

Unfortunately, someone is going to have a talk with Enunwa now. It also seemed like Tommy was throwing some jabs at Taylor - or expressing his confidence in his self without admiring Taylor like last week. (Taylor is our qb, blah blah blah, and now he said I have to have faith in our coaches).

I still can't believe you thought I was serious about saying I have ties in the program. I could give two sh#ts about your so called ones.

Nope, I didn't think you were serious. Hence the ending line in that message. That said, I think my responses to you are done for the benefit of the board. So, as Kirk Herbstreit would say when he blocks a follower:

#Uhbyebye

Really? You quoted Herbstreit here? Really? ....

Before Knapp posts one more vague tweet and bolds text crucifying the everyone, WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Every one is freaking the f*ck out. I'm sure that fan reaction is great for support of a team that is 6-2 and in the exact same spot as last year WHEN THE WON THE F*CKING DIVISION.

Not sure if these two were for irony or what you're on about here, but for the record:

LINK

knapplc

I wonder what's going to happen in November. It was this bad around here after OSU last year, and we won out. I think we have more physical talent on DEF than last year, and we CAN beat every team on the schedule. What if we do?

Today, 10:49 AM ·

How many times did our offense stall out due to poor play calling, receivers not catching the ball, the offensive line not playing well, etc.? It doesn't matter if the defense would've stopped them or not and see what you're getting at, but our offense was supposed to be ridiculous this year..................it's ridiculous all right.........................ridiculously inconsistent.

Exactly, a pick deep in their territory, or a 3 and out w/ a shanked punt because of a consistently inconsistent offense. Doesn't matter either way...the other team is getting the ball back...and they got the ball back plenty of times because of the offense on Saturday.