Randy Gregory

Ulty

He's the best we've since Whenever.

His change of direction, ball hawking, tackling, never give up style is second to none right now.

And he didn't arrive til August.

Dude is on another level and I think we're getting to place (that we like to be in) where we EXPECT him to make a play. Much like Suh, Vandenbosch, Williams, etc.

He makes other player better. He's indispensable.

He's beast

The scheme the staff put together to use Randy was awesome. Spinning him from an ILB position out of a 3-4, and delaying his rush just enough to get him matched up with a rb time and time again was genius. Then they would put him opposite of Lewan, and even when he was matched up with Lewan, that facemask grabbing all american bitch was still no match. Tremendous. Gorgeous to see.

From my limited, but enthusiastic, football knowledge, Mr. Gregory was the entire reason the D looked awesome. If he's not directly involved in the play, his presence on the field is wrecking emotional havoc on the other team.

Not sure if serious?

absolutely serious. He's the tone setter and makes everyone around him better.

From my limited, but enthusiastic, football knowledge, Mr. Gregory was the entire reason the D looked awesome. If he's not directly involved in the play, his presence on the field is wrecking emotional havoc on the other team.

Not sure if serious?

He's very good but not that good.

Not sure if serious?

I'd honestly say Zaire set the tone today. His play early on was lights out