2014 Alternate Unis?

Redux

Why do Husker fans have to bitch so much about uniforms?

Probably because we have to accept these halfass design efforts while so many other teams actually come up with some cool alternates. I just wish they would do a better job with them. Might just be me and a few others but I have not been impressed.......yet.

Adidas

Probably because we have to accept these halfass design efforts while so many other teams actually come up with some cool alternates. I just wish they would do a better job with them. Might just be me and a few others but I have not been impressed.......yet.

Adidas

A-All D-Day I-I D-Dream A-About S-Sammiches?

Yep. You want to know what I want? Look at Ohio State's alternates. They're fantastic.

Boys boys boys! You can't spend your life worrying what the girl in the dressing room next to you is wearing, you have to ROCK the outfit you have on! The model wears what the Designer puts them in and it's their job to make that outfit SNAP!

Now, I say the Cornhuskers go out there and OWN those duds! Don't worry about what the Ohio States are wearing.

Put some SASS in those pants and play your bootie off, Cornhuskers!

• Fire 3

Boys boys boys! You can't spend your life worrying what the girl in the dressing room next to you is wearing, you have to ROCK the outfit you have on! The model wears what the Designer puts them in and it's their job to make that outfit SNAP!

Now, I say the Cornhuskers go out there and OWN those duds! Don't worry about what the Ohio States are wearing.

Um...that's about as awkward as when the 10 year old girl comes in the men's dressing room with her dad at the gym....just not right.....

I have no idea why, but I cant stop laughing

Every year people complain about the alternate uniforms, and every year after the game they say they looked better than they expected on the field.

It's one game. Recruits like it. The players like it. Who gives a sh#t what they wear?

As long as we aren't going out there in a pink tutu, I couldn't really care. Now, a pink arm bad or shoes to support breast cancer research...

Starting next week through the end of October we add another "official" color to our school. Just like every other school in the nation.

Be ready to welcome lots and lots of pink.

Am I the only one tired of this bs? Isn't a sticker on the back of the helmet good enough? Don't get me wrong love the awareness and the support but can we please just be done with the pink gloves, socks, shoes, armbands, or in Oregon's case, Helmets.

• Fire 1

I have no idea why, but I cant stop laughing
Uh oh, you might be gay. jk

But I laughed too. Damn, I might be gay too.

Starting next week through the end of October we add another "official" color to our school. Just like every other school in the nation.

Am I the only one tired of this bs? Isn't a sticker on the back of the helmet good enough? Don't get me wrong love the awareness and the support but can we please just be done with the pink gloves, socks, shoes, armbands, or in Oregon's case, Helmets.

I am most certainly not tired of "this bs."

Wait until you lose someone to breast cancer - your mom, your wife, your daughter, your sister. At that point a little pink doesn't seem like such a big deal, if it helps raise funds to fight breast cancer or it reminds another lady to get screened, possibly saving her life.

And you're a strapping young lad. You're big and strong and sure of yourself. Surely you don't care that someone might snicker if you wear a little pink here or there, right?

I don't give a sh#t if someone has a problem with the pink ribbon patch I wear on my jacket.

I am most certainly not tired of "this bs."

Wait until you lose someone to breast cancer - your mom, your wife, your daughter, your sister. At that point a little pink doesn't seem like such a big deal, if it helps raise funds to fight breast cancer or it reminds another lady to get screened, possibly saving her life.

And you're a strapping young lad. You're big and strong and sure of yourself. Surely you don't care that someone might snicker if you wear a little pink here or there, right?

I don't give a sh#t if someone has a problem with the pink ribbon patch I wear on my jacket.

Knapp, I think you mistake me and my stance. I don't know your history with it. I certainly did not mean to offend anyone.

I have family who battled breast cancer. I think the awareness is great. Maybe I had a misguided approach but I still stand by my comment off getting rid of the pink gloves, socks, etc...

• Fire 1