2014 Alternate Unis?

Redux

I personally think theyre much better than the last two clown suits we've tried. Simple and basic, but different. And what's best, is it actually represents something of significance, rather than just looking stupid for the sake of looking stupid.

I have no idea what I'm ranting about right now. Words are coming to mind and theyre winding up on the screen.

I personally think theyre much better than the last two clown suits we've tried. Simple and basic, but different. And what's best, is it actually represents something of significance, rather than just looking stupid for the sake of looking stupid.

I have no idea what I'm ranting about right now. Words are coming to mind and theyre winding up on the screen.

Someone needs a hug

Someone needs a hug

I guess I'm not a fan of the pink, I hate cancer, not a fan of it. But I'd rather theyre be a patch on the jerseys or helmet for a game. Maybe pediatric brain cancer, what color do they use?

TURN YOUR CAPS LOCK ON, BRO. UNLEASH THE FURY!

Can we bust these out next year as a throwback?

frazier.jpg

Bust out the exact same uniforms we have minus two stripes on the legs?

90% of the fanbase won't even know they are alternates.

I was thinking for the 2015 season in 20 year remembrance of the widely recognized greatest football squad of all time. Even if 10% of the fanbase knew it would be worth it.

frazier.jpg

I was thinking for the 2015 season in 20 year remembrance of the widely recognized greatest football squad of all time. Even if 10% of the fanbase knew it would be worth it.

Yep, bring back the mesh belly baring tops too!!

What do y'all think about this helmet?!?!

Erin Sorensen@erinsorensen 24m

NO MATTE. RT @tamattes: I WANT A UNIFORM WITH THIS HELMET. If we're going to go alternate uniforms, let's do this. pic.twitter.com/CTRO3ajUvh

Bd-KfdCCcAAllTx.jpg

What would be really cool, in my opinion, is if they painted bright red under the black, so when they scratch it up, with hits and stuff, there will be bright red scratches left to see. I'm not sure it's possible, but it seem like it could be done if they put in some work.

• Fire 3

frazier.jpg

That team was so awesome that they deserve to have their uniforms retired. I don't think any team moving forward would be worthy of wearing them

What would be really cool, in my opinion, is if they painted bright red under the black, so when they scratch it up, with hits and stuff, there will be bright red scratches left to see. I'm not sure it's possible, but it seem like it could be done if they put in some work.

This.

This.

5782900990_0f8f9d2364.jpg