Terry Joseph

I am I

I hope we keep Terry Joseph. I think he's a good coach. If he leaves I think we'll be able to replace him.

Agree with everything you said, but it would be nice for a change to have some continuity with this staff. Seems like someone is always in or out the door every two years. That's much different than Osborne era, and frankly, I think it has hurt us.

I think Terry Joseph has done a good job coaching the secondary (with the exception of last years bowl game). I am fine with Terry Joseph leaving if Nebraska can't outpay Texas A&M, but bringing it to the media is embarrassing. He should not get a pay raise & if he wants to leave, Nebraska will be fine without him. I hope we bring back Marvin Sanders, that would be awesome

Considering our hefty $20-some-million annual paycheck from the Big Ten, we certainly have the money to pay him.

The question is, is Eichorst willing to spend the money. I don't think Osborne would have, but I have no idea about SE. Ball is in his court.

When Osborne was HC, he would take his raises and divy it up amoungst the assistants

Truthfully, I don't Nebraska can keep him now even if he isn't gone yet. You can't talk to the media and say stuff about how much money A&M is offering and come back and say to Nebraska, hey they are gonna pay me this, etc. You put the AD in a horrible position. Keep it under wraps and you may get what you want. You can't put people on blast about matching offers to the public.