New DB Coach Search

One guy I like is Kendrick Shaver at USU. He was the co-defensive backs national coach of the year last year. Last year, USU was 10th in the nation in pass efficiency defense and 15th this year. He's also a young guy and was raised in the great plains region

They shut down Brett Smith who only had a TD pass in the 4th quarter this year and played pretty good pass defense against lynch and NIU, allowing him passing numbers that were well below his season average. Hope the NU staff takes a look at this guy, he does a lot with little talent

• Fire 1

One guy I like is Kendrick Shaver at USU. He was the co-defensive backs national coach of the year last year. Last year, USU was 10th in the nation in pass efficiency defense and 15th this year. He's also a young guy and was raised in the great plains region

They shut down Brett Smith who only had a TD pass in the 4th quarter this year and played pretty good pass defense against lynch and NIU, allowing him passing numbers that were well below his season average. Hope the NU staff takes a look at this guy, he does a lot with little talent

I like this and USU has done well with the talent they have

What he did may not have been technically wrong or illegal. But it was wrong. I'm not sure what he did was even grounds for firing. He did "resign". But He did do some things that had an affect on his life and he needed to step away, regardless who was forcing the hand.

This is great coming from Mr. Accountability

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Please clarify.

What he did may not have been technically wrong or illegal. But it was wrong. I'm not sure what he did was even grounds for firing. He did "resign". But He did do some things that had an affect on his life and he needed to step away, regardless who was forcing the hand.

He needs to be accountable for his actions? :dunno

Oh. Where gonna play this "guess what I'm thinking but dont really mean" game again, eh?

I like this and USU has done well with the talent they have

This guy could be a great hire. Hes "on the come" big time. He will be getting a lot of looks at big time programs very soon. We may want to get to him first.

Oh. Where gonna play this "guess what I'm thinking but dont really mean" game again, eh?

I'm the one that wrote it. Your comment was just very fitting of your name, why so hostile?