5 hours ago, GSG said:

My big one is people turning either direction think they're driving a huge semi with an extra long trailer so they swerve way out to make their turn. I narrowly avoid about 5-10 sideswipes per day. 

That’s the worst. Hey dipwad, you’re driving a frikken honda accord, you don’t need to swing it the opposite way first.

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, teachercd said:

People that stop in a middle of an aisle which shopping.  

Also, shout out for the people that take their whole family to the grocery store with them. It doesn’t require a posse of 6 to buy some frikken vittles. And that fit throwing screaming toddler….WTH?

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 2

I’ll preach this till the day I die. 

If you are sitting in the isle seat on a plane and we reach the gate, get your fat a$$ up and gather your things to be ready to go. 

I don’t know how many people I just watched sit there….then when it’s their time, they then stood up and looked for their bag from above…..making everyone else wait while they are unorganized. 

Plus, it gives the other two people in your row the chance to have a little more room…..which makes it easier for THEM to leave quickly. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

9 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

If you are sitting in the isle seat on a plane and we reach the gate, get your fat a$$ up and gather your things to be ready to go. 

I don’t know how many people I just watched sit there….then when it’s their time, they then stood up and looked for their bag from above…..making everyone else wait while they are unorganized. 

Plus, it gives the other two people in your row the chance to have a little more room…..which makes it easier for THEM to leave quickly. 

Besides that, anybody who has been sitting on a plane that doesn’t want to be the first one standing up in the aisle probably has something wrong with them. I realize I’m not getting out any sooner but damn, act like you got someplace better to be.

• Plus1 3
5 hours ago, NM11046 said:

People walking more than 2 wide.  If you have a third or fourth person in your group, they are to walk ahead or behind you.  No need to take up the entire sidewalk and walk slower than molasses because you're all leaning in trying to hold a conversation.

Grrrrr.  Huge problem in San Antonio.  Riverwalk

Friends or A fam of 4-5 walking side by side (SUPER DUPER slowly) will cover 8-10 feet wide stretched out.  Out of 10 feet wide - max walk space.

Why?  What's wrong with you?

• Plus1 1
On 10/14/2022 at 8:13 AM, BigRedBuster said:

I've actually always wondered what most people consider proper etiquette here, because I've seen some people get visibly (and even verbally) annoyed at people who get up and stand in the aisle with their things while deboarding. That's particularly true in cases when someone isn't watching where they're swinging their bags. 

I guess I don't care too much either way, personally. My biggest thing is just being READY. Have your phone, charger, personal items, etc., ready to go. Then, you can just pop up, grab your carry-on and go.

The people who aren't paying attention and don't have their personal items packed when it is time to deboard should be banned from airlines.

• Plus1 1

32 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I've actually always wondered what most people consider proper etiquette here, because I've seen some people get visibly (and even verbally) annoyed at people who get up and stand in the aisle with their things while deboarding. That's particularly true in cases when someone isn't watching where they're swinging their bags. 

I guess I don't care too much either way, personally. My biggest thing is just being READY. Have your phone, charger, personal items, etc., ready to go. Then, you can just pop up, grab your carry-on and go.

The people who aren't paying attention and don't have their personal items packed when it is time to deboard should be banned from airlines.

I don't really feel the need to stand up.  I'd rather just sit and wait, then stand up when it's basically my turn to move.

But there is definitely no reason to not be ready when it's your turn to move.  You've had 5-10 (or more) minutes from when you landed - you should be all packed up and waiting by then.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • 3 weeks later...