***Official McNeese Game State Discussion Thread***

Mavric

There lining up 5 guys on the line it's tough to run it

Not if you run read option and leave one guy unblocked, or run counter and change the point of attack.

With 5 offensive lineman, Armstrong, and Ameer vs 5 defends in the box that is 7 on 5. If you read one of the lineman it now becomes 7 on 4. Beck just needs to stay committed to the running game, but he won't.

I hate to be this way, it's only happened one other time in the BC era but I kind of want them to lose today. I mean they basically already have except for the final score. McNeese team, players and coaches, owned us today. In a fair world they get the win for their effort and we get the L for our pathetic whatever ya wanna call it. Done with Bo.

Did you even watch the first half? They keyed in on the run so beck started airing it out and it worked for a bit. Then TA threw the pick six...I'm not a Beck fan. He has made some adjustments. He's had TA keep the ball on the read option and it's gone for big yards. What he's doing now is typical Beck but that first half was fine right up to the pick six. Now it's full-on Watson mode.

Yes, I did. And instead of adding a FB or TE's to counteract the extra run defenders, he thought he could establish a power running game with 3 wideouts...