Burkhead

mwj98

Did anyone else hear Bill Simmons on with Colin Cowherd today? I was sort of listening to the Herd on my drive and they are banging on the Bengals a bit and one of them says something to the effect of the Bengals having that white guy coming out of FB and slot receiver...who was that guy? And these comments were not in a flattering way as in that guy was pretty good...but more in the context of you know you are in trouble if you are relying on that white guy for your offense. It was somewhat derogatory and a bit racist...I sort of did a "what was that" and "did I hear that right?" Anyway not completely sure if I heard it right or if it was about Rex but I think it might have been. If so, I am not surprised...Cowherd is a gimmick anyway...it used to drive me crazy that he would argue one position one week and then the exact opposite the next week...but the clown freely admits he does this to get ratings as the more pissed off calls he generates the better for him. And Simmons, not sure what the fascination is with his weak preppie schtick.

Would love to see T-Rex playing for a better team. With his versatility he would be an asset anywhere he goes.

T_O_B

Well he is on a playoff team, like the Chiefs. Oh, wait . . .

A playoff team that got beat again and under-used him in the second half. If I were Rex I'd go to KC in a heartbeat. Better QB, better HC.

T_O_B

• 1 year later...

• 4 months later...
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic