Charlton Warren leaving

I can't blame him for leaving. He was considered one of the top recruiters in the B1G and had experience as a DC and he was going to make less money per year than everyone else other than Bray.

I would have left too.

He is taking the same position at UNC. So it was the pay?

53f961ea29618.image.jpg?resize=1024%2C68

I have said this before, resources are not the question here at Nebraska.

He also killed my father...and raped my mother!

I can't blame him for leaving. He was considered one of the top recruiters in the B1G and had experience as a DC and he was going to make less money per year than everyone else other than Bray.

I would have left too.

I don't understand this post. Just because Eichorst said resources are not the question doesn't mean he sets the salary for the assistant coaches.

I would have left too.

He also killed my father...and raped my mother!

So did I.

This blows. I was just talking mad s*** about Ohio doing the same thing to that running back. Riley sold Warren so hard. This just sucks.

Just because Eichorst said resources are not the question doesn't mean he sets the salary for the assistant coaches.

Is this a serious post?

So you are suggesting that Eichorst is telling Riley what to pay each position coach?
pretty sure head coaches don't decide how much the assistant coaches are paid, wouldn't that be the athletic director's job?
  • Fire 1

I am just excited that we get to go through these things again...

1. Being mad he is leaving

2. Being cool with him going and wishing him well

3. Being mad about all the possible replacements

4. Finding out who is hired and hating it at first

5. Pretending like the new hire is super amazing because whatever school he was at last time had to workout at the YMCA and have movable bleachers.

• Fire 2

Just because Eichorst said resources are not the question doesn't mean he sets the salary for the assistant coaches.

Is this a serious post?

So you are suggesting that Eichorst is telling Riley what to pay each position coach?
pretty sure head coaches don't decide how much the assistant coaches are paid, wouldn't that be the athletic director's job?

The HC usually gets a pool of money and he uses it the way he sees fit.

Is this a serious post?

The HC usually gets a pool of money and he uses it the way he sees fit.
so the AD can't increase this amount of money he gave the coach to increase the pay of a member of the coaching staff? Seems to me that the AD has some control over how much coaches get paid.