DE Noah Fant [Iowa - Signed LOI]

Iowa has a great medical program and was all for him playing TE. They also produce a lot of TEs that go to the NFL. Either way I don't like him going on NE radio to says he's going to IA but is what it is. Iowa football right now is crap and Ferentz will be gone within a few years at this rate. On to the next one...

Outside of him being an Omaha kid are we missing out on much? I ask because i have never seen the kid play. Obviously a good athlete on the hoops side just was curious how he was on the gridiron.

And I listened to the whole radio interview. The main reason he went to Iowa was them showing the most interest and the way they use their TE and put them in the NFL. I wonder if he will reconsider NU after he sees the way Riley and company will use the TE this year.

SSO over on Huskermax is pretty tied to the program and Omaha. He says we weren't showing a ton of interest, way less then iowa, and the both parties drifted apart. Also says it's not over and Fant is basically re-opening the recruitment after his season.

Imo, more it's a spot saving spot. But I still don't think he ever ends up here.