DE Noah Fant [Iowa - Signed LOI]

Unless other schools are offering guaranteed admittance to med school, I would think UNL would offer a pretty good shot at getting him into UNMC. But if there is a specialty that he wants to be involved in that UNMC doesn't offer then that might be one of the issues. I really don't have a clue. Maybe the west coast schools can get him in good with some the more competitive med schools? Best of luck if he wants to go elsewhere.

You don't have to go to the state school to go to the Med school. If he goes west does well in undergrad he could surely get into a very well respected UNMC. I know guys from Creighton and Iowa and a girl from SMU all going to med school in Omaha. I am sure there are tons of undergrad schools from across the country represented in every doctorate program at the med center.

On 247 it's 80% for Nebraska after 15 predictions.

And usually their Crystal Ball is pretty good.

But in this case there's only been one new pick for Nebraska since March and three guys who previously picked Nebraska have since changed to unknown. I'm sure a lot assumed he would pick Nebraska after getting the offer but a lot has changed since then. I would guess a lot of them haven't followed as closely to keep up on their picks.

He could still pick us, but I'm not nearly as confident as I usually would be with that many picks for us.

On 247 it's 80% for Nebraska after 15 predictions.

And usually their Crystal Ball is pretty good.

But in this case there's only been one new pick for Nebraska since March and three guys who previously picked Nebraska have since changed to unknown. I'm sure a lot assumed he would pick Nebraska after getting the offer but a lot has changed since then. I would guess a lot of them haven't followed as closely to keep up on their picks.

He could still pick us, but I'm not nearly as confident as I usually would be with that many picks for us.

True.

I am more confident with three guys going to "unknown" than if they both switched to a specific school.