People who never go to the Spring Game - why don't you go?

I live 8 hours away, if I'm going to make that trip, it's going to be for a real game. I did go to the spring game about 7 years ago (Pelini's first one if I recall). It was a good time but I only went because I was already going to be in Lincoln for something else. Now that it's on BTN, I probably wouldn't go even if I lived in the area. It is just a practice after all. Fun day I guess if you don't have anything better to do.

Same reasons I don't go to regular season games. I have two young kids plus the traffic sucks, crowds suck, gameday experience is overrated, seating is terrible, food and drinks are overpriced, the stadium is a dump, it takes a whole day to get down there, watch a game, and drive home, and watching from my recliner on the big screen is more enjoyable.

Other than that, I'm not sure why I don't get down to a game once in awhile.

Same reasons I don't go to regular season games. I have two young kids plus the traffic sucks, crowds suck, gameday experience is overrated, seating is terrible, food and drinks are overpriced, the stadium is a dump, it takes a whole day to get down there, watch a game, and drive home, and watching from my recliner on the big screen is more enjoyable.

Aren't you a ray of sunshine.

Close to how I feel. Fixed it for me.

I'm 6'6" 280lbs. I can't stand to go anymore. If I was under 6' & under 200lbs maybe I would go more. I also have access to free tickets & still don't go. I really like to watch games in my recliner, near my bar, on my 80" TV.