2015 Alternate Unis

So I have seen people say they dont like the white cleats on here. Am I missing something because they look Silver to me like the outline around the numbers?

I dunno. They look silver at some angles but white at others

11222185_10152934913217327_6853013863499

These shoes are the worst! The reflective elements in last year's alternates were the worst part of the design, so Adidas decides rather than move on from that idea to incorporate more of it. Damn. What a shame. The helmet and jersey does look good, but I wish they went with white pants and burned and buried the cleats.

The contradictory view points of the uniforms just in this thread shows that no matter what Adidas (or whomever makes them) is not going to win. There will always be complaints.

We have people who think they tried doing too much.

We have people who think its a "lazy design". Which, I take meaning they did too little.

We have people who hate the charcoal color.

We have people who wish they would have gone with Grey (Isn't the charcoal color a sort of grey?)

We have people who like the all black.

We have people who wish we would have gone with white pants.

etc.....

It's a uniform. I think it represents the program very well and it's very different than our traditional uniforms and that's good for an alternate uniform.

• Fire 1

The contradictory view points of the uniforms just in this thread shows that no matter what Adidas (or whomever makes them) is not going to win. There will always be complaints.

We have people who think its a "lazy design". Which, I take meaning they did too little.

We have people who wish they would have gone with Grey (Isn't the charcoal color a sort of grey?)

etc.....

It's a uniform. I think it represents the program very well and it's very different than our traditional uniforms and that's good for an alternate uniform.

Maybe they should just play naked.

etc.....

Maybe they should just play naked.

Stripes would be too wavy on the linemen.

I think it's a great concept, but the execution falls flat on it's face with how damn busy everything is.

One-color flat black uniform with non-tinfoil numbers/stripes and this would have been amazing, imo

But honestly, the most frustrating part is that the two most dominant elements of these uniforms are dark grey and metallic - neither of which represents Nebraska well.

• Fire 2

etc.....

If you are going to redesign a uniform, I think there should be a rhyme or reason behind it.

I am not a traditionalist. I have no problem trying something new but instead of just throwing some weird design in the background, have it mean something to the state or the history.

This uniform will be worn one time, so far from a big deal. I just think if you are going to have fun with a one time uniform, make it something unique to the roots of this team.

IE: Ducks with the feathers on their uniforms.

The look of the uniform isnt awful. The matte black helmet is awesome...

But you are right.. very rarely will you get more than 50% happy and in this situation people are going to nitpick every little thing... It is july and we are bored....

I think it's a great concept, but the execution falls flat on it's face with how damn busy everything is.

One-color flat black uniform with non-tinfoil numbers/stripes and this would have been amazing, imo

But honestly, the most frustrating part is that the two most dominant elements of these uniforms are dark grey and metallic - neither of which represents Nebraska well.

THIS

The design has no rhyme or reason.

The color combo has no rhyme or reason.

The look itself itsnt awful, but if you are going to go crazy with different design elements and colors, make them have a point or a reason.

A uniform should represent the school, not what some designer has in his head....