2015 Alternate Unis

I think it's a great concept, but the execution falls flat on it's face with how damn busy everything is.

One-color flat black uniform with non-tinfoil numbers/stripes and this would have been amazing, imo

But honestly, the most frustrating part is that the two most dominant elements of these uniforms are dark grey and metallic - neither of which represents Nebraska well.

100% agree. I don't hate them but get rid of all the unnecessary busyness and its a really good uni. Really wish they would do a better job incorporating the school colors as the main ones.

I really dig these. First, black matte helmets are sweet and these look fantastic, including the wide stripe in the middle.

And all black uniforms? Very cool look for us.

Honestly, guys, they're awesome. We should do a b******* for this game. Wait. That word is still censored :lol:

• Fire 2

I have let some of my players, in the past, do some designing for our camp shirts and even a few times with our uniforms...It makes them feel more invested in the team and so on...Honestly, you gotta see what these cats come up with. They add soooo much crap on the shirts and the jersey that it almost shuts down the monitor on my computer.

So, maybe that is the cool thing to do. I guess in our last uniform design I got a little carried away too.

What a lazy design.

"Let's just do last years but with the colors switched up! Oh wait, let's add slashes to the numbers and pants and nobody will notice we forgot to design a new uniform!"

What else do you want?
Uhh.. An actual new design? Kind of thought that was evident with my post...

Either go all out or don't do it. This tepid slight change-up stuff is boring.

Thing is, in a vacuum, I'd like these (outside of the N on the pants). It's the fact that these aren't even a new design at all, just rehashed stuff from other unis.