2015 Alternate Unis

They look at lot better in those snapchat photos. When I saw the Adidas pics I was like... Oh no. But after seeing them on snapchat they look pretty decent. I like the silver shoes. I think those will pop on TV. I question the silver names on the back though. Kinda think they might be hard to read on TV and we may have a situation similar to last year's metallic numbers.

Agree. Initial reaction was they were really bad (after viewing Adidas pics). But with other pics, they actually may look good on the football field/tv when all the small stuff/patterns just results in a different color of black from a distance.

I am OK with these. Not going to go buy one but if the kids like them, then that is all that matters!

Did this save Adidas from being kicked to the curb when their contract comes up? I don't think the university admin really looks at it that way.

It is all about hard dollars! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Fire 1

So I have seen people say they dont like the white cleats on here. Am I missing something because they look Silver to me like the outline around the numbers?

I dunno. They look silver at some angles but white at others

11222185_10152934913217327_6853013863499