"Let's bring Nebraska back." - Bill Snyder

The talks down here in Oklahoma is that the Big 12 won't last another 5 years, especially if they bring in the teams that they are discussing about. There are also talks about OU going to the SEC once again.

The only reason why I would want to go back to the Big 12 is so that I only have to drive about 10 miles to watch NU-OU and 50 miles for NU-OSU. Oh and the big 12 conference games for baseball is a 10 minute drive. Other then that, screw the Big 12.

If I had to put a number on it I would say its a 60/40 lean for OU to the SEC over the Big Ten.

The talks down here in Oklahoma is that the Big 12 won't last another 5 years, especially if they bring in the teams that they are discussing about. There are also talks about OU going to the SEC once again.

The only reason why I would want to go back to the Big 12 is so that I only have to drive about 10 miles to watch NU-OU and 50 miles for NU-OSU. Oh and the big 12 conference games for baseball is a 10 minute drive. Other then that, screw the Big 12.

If I had to put a number on it I would say its a 60/40 lean for OU to the SEC over the Big Ten.

For the fans here in Ok, its about split if they want to go to SEC or the PAC. Ones wanting to go to the PAC thinks that recruiting would be better there and the wins will be easier. First time I ever heard OU fans say that they would probably be in the middle of a conference if they went to the SEC.

The Big 12 has always been a mess. THEN does not act on anything.

Examples:

We stop playing OU every year. What did they do? Nothing, that's just the way it goes.

During the whole conference expansion frenzy, all the Big 12 did was sit back until it was late in the game. They should've been working hard to add Boise State, but Mountain West already claimed them. Utah was the next one that would've been good, but Pac12 took them, and took away Colorado. When they finally acted, they added TCU, which is a no brainer, and they lucked out that they turned out to be a great team. Then added West Virginia, which was OK at the time, and still OK.

Then this last year, they were kept out of the playoff because they didn't have a championship game and no true champion. The commissioner even admitted that's why they were kept out. So the obvious thing to do is to add 2 teams in the off-season and add a championship game at Jerry World to avoid this from happening again. It's a great idea, and I think would be an excellent addition to CFB in general. And of course, they did nothing...

And now, all their relevant teams and coaches are talking about it. The leadership is probably just sitting back and shaking their heads in agreement, but doing nothing... Yet again...

It's a mess, even after we left, it's still a mess. It is not going to get better.

The Big 12 has always been a mess. THEN does not act on anything.

Examples:

We stop playing OU every year. What did they do? Nothing, that's just the way it goes.

During the whole conference expansion frenzy, all the Big 12 did was sit back until it was late in the game. They should've been working hard to add Boise State, but Mountain West already claimed them. Utah was the next one that would've been good, but Pac12 took them, and took away Colorado. When they finally acted, they added TCU, which is a no brainer, and they lucked out that they turned out to be a great team. Then added West Virginia, which was OK at the time, and still OK.

Then this last year, they were kept out of the playoff because they didn't have a championship game and no true champion. The commissioner even admitted that's why they were kept out. So the obvious thing to do is to add 2 teams in the off-season and add a championship game at Jerry World to avoid this from happening again. It's a great idea, and I think would be an excellent addition to CFB in general. And of course, they did nothing...

And now, all their relevant teams and coaches are talking about it. The leadership is probably just sitting back and shaking their heads in agreement, but doing nothing... Yet again...

It's a mess, even after we left, it's still a mess. It is not going to get better.

Boise St won't be able to join a Power 5 until their entire athletic department is up to snuff, only having football program won't cut it otherwise they would have been in the running for the PAC12, which they weren't.