Alex Lewis social media post

Red Five

And his twitter account clearly showed his employer's name and his job info. How does any adult think that's OK???

I think it is okay. They are consenting adults, let them be Twit-holics and tweet each other and enjoy the benefits it brings to their lives...or stop, either way, their choice.

Both the banker and Lewis agreed to a technology to enter their lives that facilitates this kind of nonsense. If Lewis isn't okay with it, he shouldn't have signed up to read whatever any random person had to say about him.

And his twitter account clearly showed his employer's name and his job info. How does any adult think that's OK???

I think it is okay. They are consenting adults, let them be Twit-holics and tweet each other and enjoy the benefits it brings to their lives...or stop, either way, their choice.

Both the banker and Lewis agreed to a technology to enter their lives that facilitates this kind of nonsense. If Lewis isn't okay with it, he shouldn't have signed up to read whatever any random person had to say about him.

Really??? Does your employer think that way, too? Cuz huskerwilly closed his twitter account, and he also closed down his facebook page. And I wouldn't be surprised if his employer suggested it.

I've never been impressed with the sympathetic child angle. He's a 21-year-old adult man who is plenty old enough to know better, and plenty old enough for his actions to have consequences.

Lewis is 23 years old. He has spent 45 days in jail.

Maybe its me, but I don't think he deserves the "he's just a kid" label. An 18 year old true freshman? Yeah, he can use that excuse. But not Lewis.

He made a poor choice, I'm disappointed in him on several levels for several of those poor choices. Does it surprise me? No, it doesn't and it shouldn't surprise anyone else. Does he care that I'm disappointed in him? No, he's not and that's obvious through his post. I stand by what I said directly after the Miami thing. He should've ran wind sprints out there on that field until he puked whether that penalty cost us the game or not. It was a stupid penalty 1 minute into the game or in OT. It wasn't the reason we lost the game though and I think most of us realize that.

• Fire 3

That's either a joke or jus trolling for a reaction.

Why are people blaming him for the game again? Oh yea he threw 2 int's to wide open Canes. He took a 15 yard sack trying to do IDK what he tried to do. All his hit did was move the Canes a little closer to a field goal they were going to make anyway.

And blaming TA for losing the game is equally as dumb. Without him we aren't even in OT with Miami, he WAS the reason we were there. How may drops did our receivers have again? How many penalties did our O-line have again? How many penalties did our offense itself have again? How many times did our defensive secondary allow Kaaya to pick us apart again? The TEAM lost, not just one individual, but this thread is about one individual and his poor choices.

Why are people blaming him for the game again? Oh yea he threw 2 int's to wide open Canes. He took a 15 yard sack trying to do IDK what he tried to do. All his hit did was move the Canes a little closer to a field goal they were going to make anyway.

And blaming TA for losing the game is equally as dumb. Without him we aren't even in OT with Miami, he WAS the reason we were there. How may drops did our receivers have again? How many penalties did our O-line have again? How many penalties did our offense itself have again? How many times did our defensive secondary allow Kaaya to pick us apart again? The TEAM lost, not just one individual, but this thread is about one individual and his poor choices.

I am not blaming TA for the lose, I am just saying I don't blame Lewis for it either. I blame Riley and his D coordinator for the fact they stared Davie to play against receiver way better then S. Bama had to offer.

T.A. played about as good as a Qb can play for the most part. Couple bad throws hurt but it is what it is. We will get better and be in the B1G championship game.

A. Lewis made a judgment error it happens. But he stood up for himself which is okay. He should have left the Nebraska fans things alone giving his situation. this idiot tweet from a guy that does not represent the entire fan base was classless.

Blaming players or saying they suck at football is messed up. Rennet these at d1 level players and not playing in a league composed of filled with high schools , semi- pros, and seven on seven part-time guys. The Huskers are the real deal and those that are fortunate to play at that level.

Riley had a great discussion in the presser, if you had a chance to listen. Talked about how there are consequences for not representing the team the right way. Said Alex knew it was a mistake and explained what he conveyed to him:

'First of all, you don't need to do that.You don't need to define yourself by social media. And second, you don't generalize about a group of people that way.' (paraphrasing)

Leadership from the HC at NU.

tumblr_m6odkq8jNo1qbolbn_zps4103fd0c.gif

• Fire 1