"Jordan Stevenson is done"

A spokesman has confirmed that true freshman running back Jordan Stevenson has quit the team. #Huskers

8 retweets2 likes
Retweet
More

Jordan Stevenson is no longer on the #Huskers roster and will look to transfer http://www.scout.com/college/nebraska/story/1608148-huskers-rb-jordan-stevenson-leaving-nebraska

What a complete waste of time this ended up being for him and for Nebraska. He comes in late and out of shape knowing playing time will come next year. Then we hear rumors he threatened to transfer unless he was played against Wiscy and then he ends up playing and not doing much of anything. Now he has quit the team.

I mean I hope I'm wrong here, but it kinda seems like he expects to be the super star wherever he is on day one. It takes work and loyalty. Got a raw deal at Wiscy, could have really become something here. This is unfortunate.

• Fire 6

This has more to do with a kid just being a genuine pain in the butt than anything else. It's been nothing but drama with him since he came to Lincoln. Last Saturday it pretty much boiled over.

He's extremely talented though. So I hope he figures it out, because it would be terrible to waste that much talent.

• Fire 1

I don't think this is the Pelini culture purge some were hoping for.

I'd rather all the kids buy in and work/play hard for these coaches. Any that fail to do so are letting their team, school and fans down and I'd just as soon see anyone in that category leave.

What a complete waste of time this ended up being for him and for Nebraska. He comes in late and out of shape knowing playing time will come next year. Then we hear rumors he threatened to transfer unless he was played against Wiscy and then he ends up playing and not doing much of anything. Now he has quit the team.

I mean I hope I'm wrong here, but it kinda seems like he expects to be the super star wherever he is on day one. It takes work and loyalty. Got a raw deal at Wiscy, could have really become something here. This is unfortunate.

Shouldnt everyone expect to play like a superstar..

Probably, but they should also expect the work that comes with that to be pretty hard and not just handed to them.

• Fire 2

Not without putting in the damned work!