Current Ranking 2016 Class

LOL, you guys can make jokes all you want, but my per post average rating is higher than any of yours, so apparently there are plenty who agree with my views. Even funnier how 1995 Redux up-votes anyone who remotely sides with anything he says, and tries to rally his buddies all around him for support :lol:

Being an SEC guy - my guess is you vote for yourself.....

I didn't even know there was such a thing as a 1 star recruit but I was mistaken:

SrI9Twg.png

If you look at the teams ranked higher then 20th - only Arkansas and Tennessee have solid star rankings. I have no idea how many spots the teams above us have to fill, however this class is on pace for 25ish and could finish inside the top 20 if we get all key players. No this doesn't mean we are satisfied with around 20th, however as many have mentioned one step at a time!!!

LOL, you guys can make jokes all you want, but my per post average rating is higher than any of yours, so apparently there are plenty who agree with my views. Even funnier how 1995 Redux up-votes anyone who remotely sides with anything he says, and tries to rally his buddies all around him for support :lol:

I didn't even know there was such a thing as a 1 star recruit but I was mistaken:

SrI9Twg.png

Why are all our best recruitniks from Louisiana? Flu, kid nickels, GOAT... makes you wonder if a certain former member moved and has a new ip....
  • Fire 2

SrI9Twg.png

Why are all our best recruitniks from Louisiana? Flu, kid nickels, GOAT... makes you wonder if a certain former member moved and has a new ip....

Nebraska assassin as well...

It has been one effing season, chill......out. if our record in 2016 sucks, then you can urinate all over every thread you stumble into.

How do you expect it to be much better based on our recent recruiting classes? This is precisely what I'm talking about. You guys expect 9+ win seasons, but we haven't recruited the level of talent to finish with those types of seasons.

I'm really getting tired of telling you this...so please, READ AND UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'VE READ. This is the 2nd highest average star rating of any class in the past 11 years that we've had here at Nebraska (before Miller and Jefferson mind you).

Read this: http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/78127-comparing-recruiting-classes/

Now, as for if Pelini left the cupboard bare...the 2011 recruiting class was one of the biggest failures in recruiting in the past 11 years: http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/78127-comparing-recruiting-classes/&do=findComment&comment=1659342

PLEASE, FOR TH LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY...use this 'realism' you think you have to understand real facts and not the ones you'r making up to support your 'closer to 40 than 15' schtick that you're trying to spin to everyone.

Now, please stop saying that this class is horrible and that the coaches are doing a horrible job...FACTS do not back you up on this.

What a great post.

It has been one effing season, chill......out. if our record in 2016 sucks, then you can urinate all over every thread you stumble into.

How do you expect it to be much better based on our recent recruiting classes? This is precisely what I'm talking about. You guys expect 9+ win seasons, but we haven't recruited the level of talent to finish with those types of seasons.

I'm really getting tired of telling you this...so please, READ AND UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'VE READ. This is the 2nd highest average star rating of any class in the past 11 years that we've had here at Nebraska (before Miller and Jefferson mind you).

Read this: http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/78127-comparing-recruiting-classes/

Now, as for if Pelini left the cupboard bare...the 2011 recruiting class was one of the biggest failures in recruiting in the past 11 years: http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/78127-comparing-recruiting-classes/&do=findComment&comment=1659342

PLEASE, FOR TH LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY...use this 'realism' you think you have to understand real facts and not the ones you'r making up to support your 'closer to 40 than 15' schtick that you're trying to spin to everyone.

Now, please stop saying that this class is horrible and that the coaches are doing a horrible job...FACTS do not back you up on this.

Just an update. Believe we are at 86.73 after Bulter, Miller, Jefferson. #3 out of past 11 years.

Just an update. Believe we are at 86.73 after Bulter, Miller, Jefferson. #3 out of past 11 years.

We get Farniok and Fitzgerald and we're vaulted quite a bit...I think this class will be top 20 if we get 3 of our top targets.

I'm fairly confident in our chances with Farniok, Fitz, Simmons and Lamar Jackson. More so then 2 weeks ago for the most part.

"This is the 2nd highest average star rating of any class in the past 11 years that we've had here at Nebraska (before Miller and Jefferson mind you)."

Sorry but that's really not saying much...

Can't wait to sit back and watch the meltdowns and incessant complaining over the next few years when we're still not making any progress despite all of these "great" classes.

Maybe I'm spoiled because I live in Baton Rouge where they actually have high standards and a 20-something recruiting class would get the coach on the hot seat, not props from message board posters who say what a great job he's doing.

"This is the 2nd highest average star rating of any class in the past 11 years that we've had here at Nebraska (before Miller and Jefferson mind you)."

Sorry but that's really not saying much...

Can't wait to sit back and watch the meltdowns and incessant complaining over the next few years when we're still not making any progress despite all of these great classes

Wow! for the hundredth time, everyone knows you do not like this class so please move on!