What would a bowl game win versus UCLA mean to you?

Ya know what? That was the most fun I've had watching the Huskers all year. Loved the way they played tonight. Beat an absolutely solid team and a top notch QB all while doing some GREAT things on offense.

It meant WAY more to me than I thought it would, I bet I'm not alone.

It was great...until the end when Langs forgot what was working in the first three quarters.

Great win and excited for the seniors to go out with a win!

Now that we've won, the best thing to me is that it won't show a loss on the sidebar of the HB front page for the next four months.

Other than that, being 6-7 isn't much different than 5-8, aside from historical finishes. We won nothing of note, we lost to PURDUE, and overall it was a dissatisfying season.

The Michigan State win was a hell of a lot of fun, though. I wouldn't trade that for anything.

• Fire 1

I still don't know how to answer this. I'm stoked we won, but winning this game and Michigan State kinda pisses me off. There is no way this team should have lost to BYU, Miami, Illinois, and Purdue. Maybe Riley figures it out next year...

I would say it's a good thing. I thought there was a clear difference in the level of play starting with the MSU game. Better to be strong at the end of the 1st season than the beginning of a new era imo.

I wasn't sure how I'd feel about a win but like Redux said, this is probably the most fun I've had watching the skers this year. The season is still very disappointing but as opposed to most games, there were far more positives than negatives tonight. I'm hesitant to say this bc of all the let downs in the past but I feel like this could really be a corner turner.

Now that we've won, the best thing to me is that it won't show a loss on the sidebar of the HB front page for the next four months.Other than that, being 6-7 isn't much different than 5-8, aside from historical finishes. We won nothing of note, we lost to PURDUE, and overall it was a dissatisfying season.The Michigan State win was a hell of a lot of fun, though. I wouldn't trade that for anything.

Yeah this season was nowhere near what we wanted or expected. But that win was solid. You have been a pretty big bummer lately, not a good look on you.