Harbaugh sleeping at recruit's house

GOAT

http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1631786-harbaugh-spending-24-hours-no-1-kicker

quote:
"He told me if I had a 6-foot-3 inch piece of carpet for him to sleep on, that would be enough. I said we have guest rooms, and he said ‘Tell you what, I’ll just sleep on the floor in your room.’ I said ‘Coach, I have Penn State stuff all over my walls.’ He said, ‘Tell you what, I can help you take it down.’”

IconLOL.gif

Dude is nuts.

• Fire 1

I'm just upset that he can lose a DC (or co-DC?) and just snatch up BC's dude like that. It makes me wonder why we couldn't have done something similar, not that I'm not 100% behind the current staff. If we're serious about football, why can't we play by a different set of rules? Why couldn't we just get the two best coordinators and a great administrative HC...even if they hadn't all worked together? Why is the buddy system so hard to work against? /endrhetoricalpost

p.s. - I like the incongruity pointed out by Minnesota above. See also: the B1G commercial with all the graphics in different states representing its programs. Does it creep anyone else out how LOVE comes up (to represent Philly's brotherly brand, of course) by PSU? The bigger part of me wants to say that's about forgiveness but, when you're known for another kind...