WR Joseph Lewis [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I dont understand. I get that usc is a skip away but he has been all N the whole way. His periscope was also very telling. Ill believe lewis over some crystall ball crap even if they are right majority of the time. When asked for his top 5 he said nebraska and arizona st and thats pretty much it

• Fire 1

I dont understand. I get that usc is a skip away but he has been all N the whole way. His periscope was also very telling. Ill believe lewis over some crystall ball crap even if they are right majority of the time. When asked for his top 5 he said nebraska and arizona st and thats pretty much it

Maybe a case of pandering to his audience? If the majority of the people watching the video and asking questions are Nebraska fans, hes gonna say what they want to hear.

He should come to Lincoln - practically guaranteed to play in the fall. Who could beat him out? He will be our best WR the day he signs. With Gebbia on the all time California passing chart leader board, and POB and Lee as well and he has to know all about Riley and his propensity for turning in great passing games, he should be all "N". This class will come together - they have so many California and NFL connections. Why do you think Spiehlman is in Lincoln instead of Minnesota with all the Vikings connections. He wants to play pro ball someday. Nebraska will get him that opportunity for sure and he won't have to wait all 5 years to get there.

He should come to Lincoln - practically guaranteed to play in the fall. Who could beat him out? He will be our best WR the day he signs. With Gebbia on the all time California passing chart leader board, and POB and Lee as well and he has to know all about Riley and his propensity for turning in great passing games, he should be all "N". This class will come together - they have so many California and NFL connections. Why do you think Spiehlman is in Lincoln instead of Minnesota with all the Vikings connections. He wants to play pro ball someday. Nebraska will get him that opportunity for sure and he won't have to wait all 5 years to get there.

Morgan, and Pierson-El are coming back, yes?

Morgan, and Pierson-El are coming back, yes?

He would be more physically gifted than all of them but Morgan might have him from an experience and maturity level. Shoot, Gebbia's high school wr corps might be as good if not better than our WR corps with holmes, KJJ, Hightower, and bookie as APB.

I repeat. RELAX

I'm not sure anyone is freaking out? Or at least I'm not. Just stated that more recruiting analysts are putting in predictions for Joseph to USC.

Pretty sure he has to keep telling himself to relax.

I'm going to tell someone to relax later tonight if you know what I mean.

Rapey vibes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)