WR Jamire Calvin [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

viszla1 put in his/her vote well after the commitment

Add Huskers44 to the list of cheaters putting in a vote well after the announcement.

This is the second time you've pointed out a "cheater" on the poll.... I don't think anyone cares.

Sorry, but there are people that do. Mavric has posted about it many time.

Chris Jones tweeting right now about how sh**ty our fans are at judging kids for where they go.

Our own players think we have sh**ty attitudes. That bodes well for further recruitment.

He says he specifically went to see how people react to someone's commitment and looked at a potential Husker recruit. Confirmation bias. If he wanted to compare our fans to others he would look at a bunch of recruits and the teams that lost out on them and compare. But he didn't.

I haven't done the research but I find it unlikely that our idiot twitter fans are much different than any other team's idiot twitter fans.

Of course it is biased...why the f#*k would he care about how fans of other schools react to a recruit he has never met?

I'm not saying he should care. lol.

I'm saying he wanted to go find out how Nebraska fans would react on twitter, and he expected it to be bad. Now he's acting like we're awful, but it's highly unlikely our twitter fans are any worse than any other good team or historically good team. Why did he care how our idiot twitter fans would react? It's not worse than usual.

He is not acting...the people that left stupid twitter comments are awful.

Yes, that was bad wording. I should've said "more awfuller."

That is awesome!

“Around Thursday everything kind of switched from Nebraska to Oregon State,” Calvin said. “Everything just kind of hit me at the time and feels like the better decision and best place for me.”

Ranked by 247Sports as the nation’s No. 31 receiver and No. 223 recruit overall, the 5-foot-9, 150-pound Calvin becomes commit No. 19 in the Beavers class.

“It was just an overall thing,” Calvin said of the decision. “Just everything put together, environment, coaches, getting to play with my best friend (teammate and Oregon State commit Arex Flemings), everything kind of came together.”

Calvin took his official visit to Corvallis in October. His other finalists also received an official.

“Oregon State’s tradition of what they use with smaller receivers, and Coach (Gary) Andersen is a great coach and he’s building up the program, so the rise Oregon State is on also.”

Okay so like Marquel Dismuke and Lamar Jackson?

Grim, Alston, Stanton. Nebraska focused heavily on California this year and ignored the 500 radius which Riley said he wanted to own.

Evidence?

Uhhh yeah a list of our commits

How is that evidence we ignored the 500 mile radius? How about a list of offers? How about the number of trips we took to those potential recruits' houses? How about the number of good players there are in the 500 mile radius this year? I don't have this information, but I know people like to exaggerate. The lack of commits may be simply that those players chose different schools.

Grim, Alston, Stanton. Nebraska focused heavily on California this year and ignored the 500 radius which Riley said he wanted to own.
This isn't what you originally posted about. You said California kids use Nebraska as a placeholder.[/quot

my original point was the 500 miles radius was being ignored as shown by my agreement in the prior post.

This isn't what you originally posted about. You said California kids use Nebraska as a placeholder.

my original point was the 500 miles radius was being ignored as shown by my agreement in the prior post.

and you haven't provided evidence of that.

Around Thursday everything kind of switched from Nebraska to Oregon State, Calvin said. Everything just kind of hit me at the time and feels like the better decision and best place for me.

Ranked by 247Sports as the nations No. 31 receiver and No. 223 recruit overall, the 5-foot-9, 150-pound Calvin becomes commit No. 19 in the Beavers class.

It was just an overall thing, Calvin said of the decision. Just everything put together, environment, coaches, getting to play with my best friend (teammate and Oregon State commit Arex Flemings), everything kind of came together.

Calvin took his official visit to Corvallis in October. His other finalists also received an official.

Oregon States tradition of what they use with smaller receivers, and Coach (Gary) Andersen is a great coach and hes building up the program, so the rise Oregon State is on also.

Well the good news is, is that we now have definite confirmation that playing side by side with your best friends can override what media has reported and assumed for the past 2-3 months....

This isn't what you originally posted about. You said California kids use Nebraska as a placeholder.

and you haven't provided evidence of that.

I agree, just opinion and no proof!

“Around Thursday everything kind of switched from Nebraska to Oregon State,” Calvin said. “Everything just kind of hit me at the time and feels like the better decision and best place for me.”

“Oregon State’s tradition of what they use with smaller receivers, and Coach (Gary) Andersen is a great coach and he’s building up the program, so the rise Oregon State is on also.”

All of those coaches are gone. OSU was a running team this year with Ryan Nall. In fact, he's their offense.

• Mavric unlocked this topic