Gun Control

57 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Exactly!  It’s bizarro world in that people are now concerned with raw numbers and not percentages.     

You're the one defending the bar chart that's not using percentages even though the source data is in percentages. Bizarro world indeed.

• Plus1 1

31 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

You're the one defending the bar chart that's not using percentages even though the source data is in percentages. Bizarro world indeed.

If you would have read Guys post, you would know that I’m defending the data as being real and not made up or fake or inaccurate (outside of a rounding error).    The tweeter he posted mentioned raw numbers to try and prove some point in one of his tweets.  

• Plus1 2
13 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I wish they would come out and say when he purchased the guns.  I'm guessing it was after he was discharged from the military.  

On 5/8/2023 at 3:21 PM, Guy Chamberlin said:

If DefenderAO comes on and admits his prejudicial gut feeling doesn't match the facts, let me know and I will take him off ignore forever. 

*Points to data around Mexico's 500% higher homicide rate, videos of non women and children lines of illegal immigration to a group who says they embrace laws.

• Plus1 1

On 5/8/2023 at 3:15 PM, Dr. Strangelove said:

There's a lot of gobbidy-gook nonsense in here. What I want is for the brains of children not to be splattered on the sidewalk of my local mall. 

Something that isn't caused by drag shows, sexual books, or anything else. It is caused by guns, which your voting behavior readily provides to any bozo that wants one. 

I don't know why I'm wasting my time providing this to you since a factual and statically based analysis isn't going to do diddly-squat, but here ya go: link.

(Bonus link from the University of Wisconsin)

It's really not a surprise. Most illegal immigrants are aware they are, in fact, here illegally and would prefer to stay under the radar.

Synopsis:

"The study found that undocumented immigrants had substantially lower crime rates than native-born citizens and legal immigrants across a range of felony offenses. Relative to undocumented immigrants, U.S.-born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent crimes, 2.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes, and over 4 times more likely to be arrested for property crimes"

I guess you're making a case for illegal immigration?  Remove laws for immigration and add a bunch of bans to guns = a better America?

• Plus1 1
On 5/8/2023 at 5:18 PM, JJ Husker said:

And, according to you, that is good enough reason to accept other random mass shooting victims, because every once in awhile they might also pick off a scumbag. 

The thought process to get to that conclusion is bats#!t crazy. But you twist it for people who want all mass shootings reduced like they are promoting scumbag behavior. Also bats#!t crazy because nobody in this discussion at any point has promoted for your villain of moral decay or any of the other stupid s#!t you’ve attributed to other posters.

Your Thought Leader believed it wise to bring Kyle into the conversation.  An exonerated, self defense scenario where, yes, complete scum attacked him and were quelled.  

Everyone wants mass shootings reduced.  I'd like all shootings reduced.  Even more, I'd like all violent crime and homicides reduced.  Would you agree?  

I walked through the page 1 Christian thread on the first page.  It's interesting to me some here identify as evangelical Christians and yet shun the idea of objective truth and the authority of the Bible.

Moral relativism plays a significant part in America's current moral decline. There is a clear agenda that is driving the tenets for this decay, and quite intentional.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
51 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

Your Thought Leader believed it wise to bring Kyle into the conversation.  An exonerated, self defense scenario where, yes, complete scum attacked him and were quelled.  

Everyone wants mass shootings reduced.  I'd like all shootings reduced.  Even more, I'd like all violent crime and homicides reduced.  Would you agree?  

I walked through the page 1 Christian thread on the first page.  It's interesting to me some here identify as evangelical Christians and yet shun the idea of objective truth and the authority of the Bible.

Moral relativism plays a significant part in America's current moral decline. There is a clear agenda that is driving the tenets for this decay, and quite intentional.  

Question for ya:

In your "truthful" opinion, would Jesus be more likely to march with "scum" in support of social justice.  Or would he be more comfortable bringing a weapon to said protest and crossing his fingers he gets a chance to use it and kill some "scum"?

Take your "truth" and get the heck out of here...

• Plus1 1