***Official Wyoming Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Could be Georgia right now. My goodness!

or Clemson or a number of other top programs playing down to lesser opponents early on in the season.

We don't look great right now, doesn't mean we can't be a great team we just aren't putting it all together right now which isn't that uncommon.

Some people here need to hold their horses and let the game play out before they start declaring the season a disaster because we aren't clicking completely in the first half of our second game.

we have a history of not clicking against Wyoming
another reason not to worry too much as long as we are getting the W.

Now if Wyoming ends up scoring more points than the huskers today I may change my stance...

or Clemson or a number of other top programs playing down to lesser opponents early on in the season.

We don't look great right now, doesn't mean we can't be a great team we just aren't putting it all together right now which isn't that uncommon.

Some people here need to hold their horses and let the game play out before they start declaring the season a disaster because we aren't clicking completely in the first half of our second game.

Exactly, just enjoy the game for a bit. Expecting perfection from 18-22 year old kids in ridiculous. Every team makes mistakes. The hope is to learn from them and grow as a team. All this doom and gloom gets tiring.

Just thought about that!

We just have a history of not clicking until the second half...or the second half of the second half.

Or not clicking at all.

After that 4th down TD we gave up late in the 2nd qtr I thought we'd come out playing with our hair on fire. Thought Banker and co would chew some ass in the lockerroom. Light a fire under the Blackshirts. But with Wyo 30 yards down the field in just a handful of plays, I guess not. <_<