***Official Wyoming Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Tommy got Langsdorfed. Terrible decision no doubt but a even worse play call.

disagree, if it's not there it is an easy toss out of the end zone

It was a very pass happy drive. But I agree. A 4th year starter unable to understand the situation? That was on TA. We might not even see another pass until the next half now.

Thats why!!! Just run the damn ball!!

You're one of those guys who think a 75-25 run to pass ratio will work lol. Sorry bud, this isn't the 90s where we have an amazing oline.

i

True, but this line is very young, and they'll get better with more repetition. This could be a very good line as soon as next year IMO.

It was a very pass happy drive. But I agree. A 4th year starting unable to understand the situation? That was on TA. We might not even see another pass until the next half now.

Well, they went back to the well and (hopefully) got a good first down out of it.

Our problem in this game so far is three simple things.

1) Tommy makes bad decisions and has poor touch on his easy throws. He throws them too hard for running backs to have a chance to catch. This is all Tommy and not langsdorf.

2) Offensive line blocking to open holes for RB's has not been good. They have been getting beat.

3) DB's are playing 10yds off the ball in unders coverage. I HATE this philosophy. This is on Banker. They are athletic enough if they would press they would be able to be right on the receiver to get a hand on the ball. Playing 10yds off allows the WR to get open for 5-7 yard pass catches with no contest. They can move it down the field all day with this.

• Fire 2

Exactly. Langsdorf doesnt tell TA to no matter what throw it into coverage if its not there. He doesnt say you no matter what dont throw it out of bounds. That is all TA there.

We should have run it. We've been very successful with running plays in the red zone.