Best non con win since...?

shyndy

Yesterday was a good win, but I think you are all delusional in thinking we will beat tOSU. Possible? Sure. But we are still not a dominant football team and as soon as we lose, most of you will realize this.

Takes years to build a program into a top football program. This is a good first step.

Agreed. That team is on another level.

Yesterday was a good win, but I think you are all delusional in thinking we will beat tOSU. Possible? Sure. But we are still not a dominant football team and as soon as we lose, most of you will realize this.

Takes years to build a program into a top football program. This is a good first step.

Yeah, I think we'll do well to keep it within two scores vs. Ohio State. They're definitely on a different level.

The only caveat to that is, Michigan State, Iowa and UCLA were supposed to be on a different level than Nebraska last year, and the only reason we weren't 3-0 in those games was our own mistakes.

Biggest game is the next one, though. Lose to Northwestern and 3-0 doesn't mean anything.

• Fire 2

After watching tOSU last night, I just hope we can keep it within 2 scores. We proved a lot yesterday but I don't think Oregon is even close to the same level of the Buckeyes.

Oregon's defense is terrible. It will be difficult to run on ohio state. We won the Oregon game by running Ozigbo over and over using the same play. That won't happen against ohio state.

Yeah, I think we'll do well to keep it within two scores vs. Ohio State. They're definitely on a different level.

The only caveat to that is, Michigan State, Iowa and UCLA were supposed to be on a different level than Nebraska last year, and the only reason we weren't 3-0 in those games was our own mistakes.

Biggest game is the next one, though. Lose to Northwestern and 3-0 doesn't mean anything.

Yep. So true. Need to be 7-0 heading into Wisconsin. Ohio State is really good , but they will have to go through Michigan and Michigan State to win the east. Not easy. Our path seems more hopeful to win the west.

Maybe I'm just a realist, but I want to win the West and play respectable in the big 10 championship game likely against Ohio state. Get a nice bowl game and win against them. Hopefully no more than 2 losses. Three tops.

After watching tOSU last night, I just hope we can keep it within 2 scores. We proved a lot yesterday but I don't think Oregon is even close to the same level of the Buckeyes.

Oregon's defense is terrible. It will be difficult to run on ohio state. We won the Oregon game by running Ozigbo over and over using the same play. That won't happen against ohio state.

We had 200 rushing yards and 228 passing yards, 2 rushing TD's and 3 passing TD's. Running Ozigbo was a big factor in the game, but the Huskers have other weapons too. And we have a good passing attack.

As I have said since mid summer, we have a chance in every game, including the Buckys, but only about 1 in 10 for them. We can have a heck of good season record this year IF they play their best and keep on striving every week to be better and we avoid serious injuries. Those are GIGANTIC qualifiers and we will needs plenty of luck and maybe a few more friendly officials.