**** Official Northwestern Game Discussion Thread *****

Mavric

SCORE UPDATE:

Colorado is giving Oregon a game.

https://twitter.com/leebeeowh/status/779846510284447744?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Colorado is pretty good this year....don't know how that happened.

Universal law of physics, eventually everything is possible, that and got some better recruits.

No, Oregon simply isn't that good.

Nah, loosing by 3 to a good team doesn't make you bad and Colorado is a good team with some talent. Played us hard had a good D line and their starter was impressive before he got knocked out. Ducks D is mediocre no doubt, but they can score and give anyone a game.

Colorado coach is going full idiot however

SCORE UPDATE:

Universal law of physics, eventually everything is possible, that and got some better recruits.

Nah, loosing by 3 to a good team doesn't make you bad and Colorado is a good team with some talent. Played us hard had a good D line and their starter was impressive before he got knocked out. Ducks D is mediocre no doubt, but they can score and give anyone a game.

Come on, man. Colorado beat Oregon AT Oregon with a backup QB. Last week people acted like beating Oregon was some major accomplishment. This is the worst Oregon team in recent memory.

SCORE UPDATE:

Come on, man. Colorado beat Oregon AT Oregon with a backup QB. Last week people acted like beating Oregon was some major accomplishment. This is the worst Oregon team in recent memory.

The Oregon win is losing its luster.

SCORE UPDATE:

The Oregon win is losing its luster.
Exactly. People disagree with me no matter what I say, simply because I'm not all rainbows and unicorns all the time. I see things from a different perspective, because I live in Bama, yet I'm a Nebraska fan. People want to hear nothing but positive all the time, while I tend to see things more realistically.

I will take a stab at it. Our front four doesn't get a ton of pressure usually. Banker wants to limit the big plays by playing off. Keep everything in front of them. I'd like to see Banker bring the cbs up and back them off and make it a guessing game for the QB.

I didn't see it answered, but why are we setting so far back from the WRs?