Injury updates

mwj98

I know they like Connelly but this is a decent blow imo.

Wisky's big DT, Sagapolo, is also out. He has been key in plugging the middle in Wisky's 3-4. Sounds like both teams are struggling with injuries.

No doubt. At least it will be two MASH units going head to head. Neither team can blame it on injuries.... Ironic that our O is beat down and their D is now taking some big hits.

I know they like Connelly but this is a decent blow imo.

Wisky's big DT, Sagapolo, is also out. He has been key in plugging the middle in Wisky's 3-4. Sounds like both teams are struggling with injuries.

No doubt. At least it will be two MASH units going head to head. Neither team can blame it on injuries.... Ironic that our O is beat down and their D is now taking some big hits.

I was just thinking the same thing.

It is sad when these kids have worked so hard (both sides) and end up missing one of the games they were pointing towards. Yea we miss their play and the strength they bring to the team, but this game and the next one are games the kids came to these programs to play in. Much harder on them than us. Not being there to help your team hurts.

• Fire 1

It is sad when these kids have worked so hard (both sides) and end up missing one of the games they were pointing towards. Yea we miss their play and the strength they bring to the team, but this game and the next one are games the kids came to these programs to play in. Much harder on them than us. Not being there to help your team hurts.

So true. It would suck not to play in these games. This is what it's all about for everybody