What did we learn-Purdue edition

Offensive line really needs to step it up this week to give the offense a chance to operate. Seems to be the main thing holding us back from being a really excellent offense. Most of the bad plays could be traced back to an offensive linemen or two . . . or three not being able to sustain their block for more than a second or two. The bad throws and the bad runs.

I know depth is nonexistent and guys are hurt, but it's time to rise to the occasion and at least give our guys a chance against a salty defense.

Based on the o line play and apparent 'injuries' to a number of those guys on the field, we obviously have NO backups left because this was a awful game played by several of the linemen and if they are playing injured, the obviously are playing VERY poorly while injured. They should be on the bench healing up so they can hopefully play much better in the future. In the mean time, our second string and or thirds or even fourths should NOW be more ready to play better that what we saw today. They are now 12 weeks into the fall season after the entire spring and whatever additional time in pass years.

Where are the backups?

We can still beat wiscy.

Our defense was really bad for a few plays.

DPE is getting better.

Stan is the man.

Light Bourne had some good punts.

Our line blew a lot of assignments today.

We need to make teams pay for loading the box.

Tommy missed another 2 or 3 td bc he overthrew them.

Dedrick young is our best LB.

DL it improving

We don't have the talent to just roll over teams. We need to execute and compete for 4 qt

• Fire 1

Based on the o line play and apparent 'injuries' to a number of those guys on the field, we obviously have NO backups left because this was a awful game played by several of the linemen and if they are playing injured, the obviously are playing VERY poorly while injured. They should be on the bench healing up so they can hopefully play much better in the future. In the mean time, our second string and or thirds or even fourths should NOW be more ready to play better that what we saw today. They are now 12 weeks into the fall season after the entire spring and whatever additional time in pass years.

Where are the backups?

Cav hates playing backups, especially the young ones. I don't agree with it, but it's not gonna change.

I learned our o line is dumb. So many blown assignments and when they don't blow the assignment they look bad.

Newby has no field vision

Tommy starting to regress a bit.

Newby has no vision? Tommy is regressing? Are you watching the same game I am?

Why is a 4th yr qb throwing off his back foot 80% of the time. Sometimes for no reason.

Numerous times newby runs into a pile and a foot to either side is a hole.

I didn't learn anything new, but I don't think we should call the next games a loss until we play them. Chances are we'll play up to them the same way we play down to other teams. My biggest concern is that three of the games are away....probably the three toughest where they'll need fan support the most.

I still believe we're not utilizing Morgan Jr and Pierson-El enough. And who was that guy with the big kickoff return?

I didn't learn anything new, but I don't think we should call the next games a loss until we play them. Chances are we'll play up to them the same way we play down to other teams. My biggest concern is that three of the games are away....probably the three toughest where they'll need fan support the most.

I still believe we're not utilizing Morgan Jr and Pierson-El enough. And who was that guy with the big kickoff return?

Tre Bryant

Not sure I learned much other than the defense can carry this team if necessary. Need to get more healthy on offense, I think you'll see us open things up a little more on offense in the next 2 weeks. Especially regarding Tommy's running.

We've been playing not to lose in recent weeks, which I'm OK with, now it's time to play to win.