Even with this loss

Think of the teams that would love to be 7-1 right now. What a difference a year makes. Even in defeat, I see a lot of good in this team, They only lost by 6, things didn't go quite the right way, but they have 2 ways they can take this loss, 1 They can hang with the Top 25 teams, 2 pout, and give up.

I say lets rally behind the team and show them praise.

All of the teams goals are still there. We can make the conference championship game, we could win it and a playoff birth is still there.

We played a tough team that has two losses by a total of 14 points or so, teams ranked #2 and #3 when they played. That to me makes this a very tough conference, and far more evenly balanced that a lot of others. Oklahoma is the representative from the Big 12 currently, but with a loss to Ohio State it most likely takes them out of contention. Meaning a rep from the ACC/SEC/BIG and Pac12 are on top. If we happen to beat Ohio State, and the rest of our schedule, we would be the west rep. Looks like Michigan is the East.

I think every team in the top four of each division is pretty close. This makes for very exciting football remaining for the BIG.

The worst part of this, the light at the end of the tunnel is approaching fast, and college football will be over again. Can not wait for the games, but hate that it is drawing to an end. Love all the games, all across the country. A fan of Dabo, hope LSU wins out, or Auburn. Leaning towards Washington now that they have beaten Utah.

We need to stay positive for the kids, the team is still in the hunt. A small hiccup, but a team than never quit, and I am very proud to be a fan.

• Fire 1

My thoughts are with this loss we beat Ohio State. How close this game was and how many missed chances we had i think the players come out vs Ohio State with a chip on their shoulders and get a big win. I'd like to think that had we beaten Wisconsin, we get tripped up at Ohio State the next game.

We beat Ohio State and we still control our own destiny.

My thoughts are with this loss we beat Ohio State. How close this game was and how many missed chances we had i think the players come out vs Ohio State with a chip on their shoulders and get a big win. I'd like to think that had we beaten Wisconsin, we get tripped up at Ohio State the next game.

We beat Ohio State and we still control our own destiny.

Ohio State is a bit inexperienced I think that will give us an advantage

Because Iowa went undefeated, I would imagine :P

That one flew right over my head.

Clearly.

The comparisons to Iowa were because Iowa didn't lose in the regular season but they didn't play anyone decent until the B1G title.

Now that we've lost, we won't have to hear how we're 2016 Iowa. It was clearly supposed to be a joke. Like, "thank goodness we lost, now we don't have to hear that anymore."