Final HB Presidental Election Poll

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who to vote for? I don't like either choiceHillary or Trump. I've flip-flopped half a dozen times. It's hard to decide who I hate less between these two bozos. As of this morning I still hadn't decided.

Well, the moment of truth finally came as I sat with my ballot sheet in front of me. Last dot to fill in. I had to decide. (Or abstain.) I couldn't cast my vote for either Hillary or Trump. I voted for Johnson. Which is pretty much like abstaining. :lol:

• Fire 2

Trump.

But wearing Blue today......as our school colors. I will never support Clinton. Even after she wins. Cuz she will.

I love this. Republicans " you don't like America get the F out". Republicans " I don't support Obama of Hillary as my President or where my country is going. That's my God given right libtard. Don't disagree agree with me Commie"

Trump.

But wearing Blue today......as our school colors. I will never support Clinton. Even after she wins. Cuz she will.

I love this. Republicans " you don't like America get the F out". Republicans " I don't support Obama of Hillary as my President or where my country is going. That's my God given right libtard. Don't disagree agree with me Commie"

Wow that's an over reach on your part...

• Fire 3