Repealing the ACA under Trump

My congressman is on this list and voted "yes". 2018 chances not looking good imo

Go get em' Red. If you're able to get to his office during the break do so - they're saying that Senate R's will be watching the fall out and its as bad as expected it may swing votes.

Quick question: Has anyone seen anyone who is not a Republican stooge speak in favor of this bill?

Don't listen to the doctor associations, hospital associations, patient advocacy groups, and insurance companies. The House Repubs know what is best for health care in this country.

Quick question: Has anyone seen anyone who is not a Republican stooge speak in favor of this bill?

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/860470651123118081

Don't listen to the doctor associations, hospital associations, patient advocacy groups, and insurance companies. The House Repubs know what is best for health care in this country.

I agree with the intent of what you're saying but these industry and professional groups have also contributed their fair share to causing our healthcare problems. The ACHA is no kind of answer but I would expect these doctor and hospital associations to be vehemently opposed to the reforms we actually need, if we ever get there...

I agree with the intent of what you're saying but these industry and professional groups have also contributed their fair share to causing our healthcare problems. The ACHA is no kind of answer but I would expect these doctor and hospital associations to be vehemently opposed to the reforms we actually need, if we ever get there...

EXACTLY!!!!!!

Agree, but when all four branches above are against something it must be really bad.