Supreme Court

So. Not looking through different lenses. It's wrong period.

Somehow I think if the roles were reversed you would not be making this statement

That's your fault for being mistaken and painting me as a liberal/Democrat when I am neither.

Still yet to hear you actually admit that it's wrong.

I'll say that LOMS has stated that he wasn't a fan of Clinton several times, but obviously he's not a fan of Trump either.

So. Not looking through different lenses. It's wrong period.

Somehow I think if the roles were reversed you would not be making this statement

That's your fault for being mistaken and painting me as a liberal/Democrat when I am neither.

Still yet to hear you actually admit that it's wrong.

So who did you vote for in 2008 and 2012? From the posts I have read the last 6 months, 99% of them have been anti-Trump, and I honestly cannot recall any where you were bashing Hillary with the same amount of hostility.

• Fire 1

So who did you vote for in 2008 and 2012? From the posts I have read the last 6 months, 99% of them have been anti-Trump, and I honestly cannot recall any where you were bashing Hillary with the same amount of hostility.

I'm anti-Trump because of who he is as a human being - it has nothing to do with him being a Republican.

I've voted for a handful of democratic and republican candidates for different levels of office. I likely would have voted for any legitimate Republican presidential candidate this election if they would have been nominated (Kasich, Rubio, Paul, at least).

Still haven't seen you admit wrongdoing.

• Fire 3
  • 2 months later...

So, with this, it appears the GOP has won, at least in the short term. They will get their hardline, Heritage-approved conservative to replace Scalia.

Beyond that, the implications of a simple majority being the precedent for appointment are interesting. Could this signal a shift away from centrist justice nominations and towards the politicization of the Supreme Court?

Ok...I've had a lot of trump supporters claim the only reason they voted for him was the Supreme Court.

So....now that that's done, can we impeach him?

Only after 4 more picks - Thomas, Kennedy, Ginsburg, Breyer - I think we could easily see 3 of these 4 choose to retire soon - next 2 years.