It's Bowl Time!!!

eoltmer

Jesus you guys. Are you sure you even want to cheer for this program any more? How can you be so pissy about getting to watch extra football? You know Thursday was Thanksgiving, right? Also,

2011 reg season = 9-3 = Capital One Bowl in Florida

2012 reg season = 10-2 = Capital One Bowl in Florida

2013 reg season = 9-3 = Gator Bowl in Florida

2016 reg season = 9-3 =

I think NU played itself out of a Florida New Year's Day bowl today.

Yeah, we are going to play in a toilet bowl

Yea I agree. Kind of sucks as we were going to try and go to a Florida bowl.

No more Outback Bowl; maybe Music City or Holiday Bowl? But does it really matter? No, it doesn't.

I don't care at this point, we had a Florida bowl in the bag. Not anymore..............
  • Fire 2

Jesus you guys. Are you sure you even want to cheer for this program any more? How can you be so pissy about getting to watch extra football? You know Thursday was Thanksgiving, right? Also,

2011 reg season = 9-3 = Capital One Bowl in Florida

2012 reg season = 10-2 = Capital One Bowl in Florida

2013 reg season = 9-3 = Gator Bowl in Florida

2016 reg season = 9-3 =

I think NU played itself out of a Florida New Year's Day bowl today.

Yeah, we are going to play in a toilet bowl

Yea I agree. Kind of sucks as we were going to try and go to a Florida bowl.

No more Outback Bowl; maybe Music City or Holiday Bowl? But does it really matter? No, it doesn't.

I don't care at this point, we had a Florida bowl in the bag. Not anymore..............

It's always fun to go back a few days after an emotional loss and question people's fandom. *sarcasm* The bolded quote is mine, this thread was started around the same time the game was ending or a little after. People weren't happy and rightfully so. I'll be surprised if we get a Florida bowl, but I suppose it's possible. Don't question whether I want to cheer for this team or not LOMS. Be careful up there on your high horse!

• Fire 2

since the advent of the playoffs i don't bother watching the "other" bowl games. i might be wrong, but as a player i can't imagine that unless you get to go somewhere fun and see something unique then a bowl game is simply 4 more weeks of practice that get in the way of school and other things in their life. i realize the coaches use it as extra practice time, the school can make money, the advertisers and TV channels surely make money, but can't see a lot of incentive for the players.

You would think that these guys love to play football and want to play anytime they can. Otherwise, why the heck would you be on a college football team?

Don't question whether I want to cheer for this team or not LOMS.

Why would you want to cheer for something that you don't care about?

I don't care what bowl game we go to, the college football playoff has taken some of the fun out of that, but it was a necessary to do in the college football world. It doesn't really matter to me which bowl we go to. Holiday Bowl, Outback Bowl, etc. All of those bowls seem the same to me or on the same level. I don't go to the bowl games anyways so the destinations don't really matter to me. I'll cheer for the team regardless, but I don't need to justify my fandom to you regardless. I'm not happy with what I seen on Friday, it was unacceptable, I have my opinion about that.

• Fire 2

Hey most of us were disappointed Friday, that is the way things go. But then again most of us have been doing this Nebraska thing for quite awhile. Things get said in the heat of the moment.

You two are devout Husker fans, I know that, and you both know it. We need to be together as there are certain fans on this board that like seeing us question each other.

Now kiss and make up!!

lol

• Fire 2

Hey most of us were disappointed Friday, that is the way things go. But then again most of us have been doing this Nebraska thing for quite awhile. Things get said in the heat of the moment.

You two are devout Husker fans, I know that, and you both know it. We need to be together as there are certain fans on this board that like seeing us question each other.

Now kiss and make up!!

lol

Well said.