Lamar Jackson (Louisville)

Atbone95

I've seen Jackson talking about his coaches many times. He might've been better than Armstrong but I don't get the sense our former coaches would have developed him into what he is this season.

Considering that he would have had little to no time under that staff, you may be right.

But it's not like Riley and Langsdorf have done much with Tommy or Ryker. That should be a huge concern going forward.

I've seen Jackson talking about his coaches many times. He might've been better than Armstrong but I don't get the sense our former coaches would have developed him into what he is this season.

Considering that he would have had little to no time under that staff, you may be right.

But it's not like Riley and Langsdorf have done much with Tommy or Ryker. That should be a huge concern going forward.

It's not a concern. They didn't choose either of those quarterbacks. If they can't develop POB or Gebbia after a couple years that will be a concern.

• Fire 2

Nebraska was in the running for him but we weren't in the top 2, that was Louisville and Florida. He came on an official visit and loved it but that is about as far as it went. We were recruiting him as an athlete but told him he could have a try at QB.

He eliminated Florida, and chose between us and Louisville. He came for the Miami game, which everyone remembers was absolutely rocking. Mom loved Bo and staff.

It's not a concern. They didn't choose either of those quarterbacks. If they can't develop POB or Gebbia after a couple years that will be a concern.

So certain coaches can only develop players that they themselves recruited? That's a new one to me.

If true, we should be even more concerned. It doesnt seem that they did much with O'Brien, either. Yikes.