SIGNED - OT Chris Walker

Mavric

How sure are we that Walker has a commitable offer at this point?

Vs what other tackle targets that are beating down the door???

Yes it's very commitable

I've read in various sources throughout the year we were taking 3 linemen... possibly 4 if it was the right fit/high star commit. I understand him wanting to stay true his word but think the delay is odd. i wouldn't be surprised if it's not commitable

How sure are we that Walker has a commitable offer at this point?

Vs what other tackle targets that are beating down the door???

Yes it's very commitable

I've read in various sources throughout the year we were taking 3 linemen... possibly 4 if it was the right fit/high star commit. I understand him wanting to stay true his word but think the delay is odd. i wouldn't be surprised if it's not commitable

Or he is torn on integrity vs convenience.

Again this is a commitable offer

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/football/recruiting/mckewon-john-parrella-s-words-important-to-husker-recruit-in/article_9a1fd90f-a5e2-5a6f-b972-dbacff351126.html

Article has some nice words about Walker including the 2 stars are not representative of his ability. Why do we always wait so long on kids like this that are literally right in our backyard?

Walker is a project and we need immediate help. Give Riley credit to immediately offer him after not getting a higher rated player. I actually like his defensive film better, as he is very stiff for an offensive tackle.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/football/recruiting/mckewon-john-parrella-s-words-important-to-husker-recruit-in/article_9a1fd90f-a5e2-5a6f-b972-dbacff351126.html

Article has some nice words about Walker including the 2 stars are not representative of his ability. Why do we always wait so long on kids like this that are literally right in our backyard?

Walker is a project and we need immediate help. Give Riley credit to immediately offer him after not getting a higher rated player. I actually like his defensive film better, as he is very stiff for an offensive tackle.