The Republican Utopia

My wife and I are taking a bucket list trip to Zion and Bryce National Parks next week.

Did you know that the National Parks will be shut down when we get there if the deranged Republicans refuse a budget agreement while they're busy dry humping Hunter Biden?

I guess I have to tolerate the GOP's slow death march to a fascist hellscape, but f#&% with my vacation and I will never forgive. 

• Plus1 3

17 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

My wife and I are taking a bucket list trip to Zion and Bryce National Parks next week.

Did you know that the National Parks will be shut down when we get there if the deranged Republicans refuse a budget agreement while they're busy dry humping Hunter Biden?

I guess I have to tolerate the GOP's slow death march to a fascist hellscape, but f#&% with my vacation and I will never forgive. 

Hope it gets figured out by then. I’m so tired of these morons. 

• TBH 1
29 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

This goes to show how different people can be.  If I had a trip planned to a national park and then found out it was shut down.  I would be thrilled.  

But if it was a trip to like, Vegas, I would be upset. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
8 minutes ago, teachercd said:

This goes to show how different people can be.  If I had a trip planned to a national park and then found out it was shut down.  I would be thrilled.  

But if it was a trip to like, Vegas, I would be upset. 

Well.....we're also going to Las Vegas and a spa at Sedona.

• Oh Yeah! 1